XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-20-2010, 07:25 PM   #1
Gashead-64

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   2011 PS3T FIFA Champion   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Rockets Must Have Died   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Post Frogger Returns Trophy Guide and Road Map

Banner by Dangles

If you like my Guides, give me a referral when you sign up for the Forums! Much appreciated!

Overview:
-Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 Really easy!
-Offline (breakdown): 4 (0 , 1 , 3 , 0 )
-Online (breakdown): 0
-Approximate amount of time to 100%: 10-20 minutes!
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
-Number of missable trophies: None
-Glitched trophies: None
-Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheat codes are available for Frogger Returns

Roadmap

Introduction: Frogger Returns is a fun little game, based on the old arcade Froggers. It has a single player mode, as well as a multi-player mode. So after getting all the easy trophies in 10-20 mins, why not just chill out with a friend or family member and play multi-player.

Step: Select single player, then Free Play. Then just go through all 4 levels.

Useful Links:
Konami - Frogger Returns
Trophy Difficulty Rating

All videos that are used are mine.

Silver Trophies

The Big City
You conquered the streets!!!

You have to complete The Big City level to get this trophy. I recommend doing it in Free Play, because you have unlimited time and lives.

In The Big City, you must cross the road first. Press the button to freeze everything like I do in the video. Then cross the grass whilst avoiding the dogs. Then cross the lake, jumping from log to turtles, to log to turtles. Then a simple bit of road. Lastly, collect the keycard to open the gates, then cross the conveyor belts, to finish.

Gold Trophies

The Subway
You made the commute!!!

You have to complete The Subway level to get this trophy. I recommend doing it in Free Play, because you have unlimited time and lives.

In The Subway, you must first hop along the railroad, but watch out for the trains! Then, press the button to move the second row of carriages, then hop across all of them. Then navigate past the rats, and past the railroad with 2 lanes, watch out for the trains again! Finally, jump onto each carriage and into the finish.

The Sewers
You cleared the stinky sewers!!!

You have to complete The Sewers level to get this trophy. I recommend doing it in Free Play, because you have unlimited time and lives.

In The Sewers, you cross the pipes floating past in the sewage, then pass along the spewing fumes, but don't touch them! Next, navigate past the the floating crates, but the ones that shake are about to sink. Then cross the logs and turtles to the finish.

The Swamp
Frogger has returned home!!!

You have to complete The Swamp level to get this trophy. I recommend doing it in Free Play, because you have unlimited time and lives.

In The Swamp, you have to avoid the snakes whilst crossing the mud. Then cross the lakes via 2 logs/crocodiles. Next, hop through the mud avoiding the snakes and birds. After that, cross the lake, jumping on logs or crocodiles; but watch out for the monkeys throwing bananas at you! Then, cross the grass avoiding the snakes, then just jump on logs or crocodiles to get to the finish!

Signature by eFunk...THANKS!
My Youtube Channel

Gashead-64's Trophy Guides

Retired from trophies: 26/10/11

Last edited by Gashead-64; 04-17-2011 at 01:51 PM.
Gashead-64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:26 PM   #2
Gashead-64

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   2011 PS3T FIFA Champion   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Rockets Must Have Died   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Reserved just in case.

My Youtube Channel

Old 12-20-2010, 07:34 PM   #3
Gashead-64

Reserved just in case...

My Youtube Channel

Old 12-21-2010, 03:42 AM   #4
Dangles

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   2,500 Posts   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

You have some description on the trophies but not much. Maybe you could explain the levels. Like say first you must cross some streets and then some water. Something like that. Also if these are not your videos you need to give credit to whoever made the videos.
Dangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 04:14 AM   #5
tuffmuff

Send a message via AIM to tuffmuff Send a message via MSN to tuffmuff

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Tuff's Muff Licker List   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Road Map Submitter   SOTM Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangles View Post
You have some description on the trophies but not much. Maybe you could explain the levels. Like say first you must cross some streets and then some water. Something like that. Also if these are not your videos you need to give credit to whoever made the videos.
They're his videos
tuffmuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:31 PM   #6
Gashead-64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gashead-64;1367239

[U
All videos that are used are mine.[/U]
See

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangles View Post
I have added your suggestion to the guide.

My Youtube Channel

Last edited by Gashead-64; 12-21-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:42 AM   #7
Savenger

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Sav's: For the Love of Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Guide Stuck!

FIFA 15 Trophy Guides: FIFA 15 - PS4 | FIFA 15 - PS3
PSN Profiles | MY TIMEZONE = GMT/BST | Working On - GTAV | Destiny
Savenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:47 PM   #8
Eurofighter
Banned

super easy!
Eurofighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:51 PM   #9
Gashead-64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurofighter View Post
super easy!
I know, and they're silver and 3 golds too!

My Youtube Channel

Old 01-17-2011, 05:33 PM   #10
SandeProElite

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Easiest gold trophies ever! And you have 3 different trophy lists. Trophy paradise!

SandeProElite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frogger returns, roadmap, trophy guide