Frogger Returns - Trophy Guide and Road Map

Gashead-64

BeJRSj5.png

Banner by Dangles.

If you like my Guides, give me a referral when you sign up for the Forums! Much appreciated!

Roadmap

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
  • Offline trophies: 4 (1(S), 3(G))
  • Online trophies: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 20mins-1hr (Estimated time to 100%)
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
  • Number of missable trophies: None
  • Glitched trophies: None
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
  • Do trophies stack?: Not in-game but there are separate lists for the US, EU and Japan versions of the game.
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.

Introduction:

Frogger Returns is a fun little game based on the old arcade Froggers, it has a single player mode as well as multiplayer.

Walkthrough:

Step 1: Select single player then Free Play, now just go through and finish all 4 levels to get the respective trophies.

Edited by Terminator
Replaced a missing banner.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trophy Guide:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/304/01.jpg The Big City (S)

You conquered the streets!!!

Story related, can't be missed.

You have to complete The Big City level to get this trophy. I recommend doing it in Free Play because you have unlimited time and lives.

In The Big City you must first cross the road. Now press the button to freeze it, then cross the grass whilst avoiding the dogs and cross the lake by jumping from log to turtles, to log to turtles then cross a simple bit of road. Lastly, collect the keycard to open the gates then cross the conveyor belts to finish the level.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/304/02.jpg The Subway (G)

You made the commute!!!

You have to complete The Subway level to get this trophy. I recommend doing it in Free Play because you have unlimited time and lives.

In The Subway you must first hop along the railroad but watch out for the trains! Now press the button to move the second row of carriages, then hop across all of them. After that, navigate past the rats and past the railroad with 2 lanes, watch out for the trains again! Finally, jump onto each carriage and into the finish.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/304/03.jpg The Sewers (G)

You cleared the stinky sewers!!!

You have to complete The Sewers level to get this trophy. I recommend doing it in Free Play because you have unlimited time and lives.

In The Sewers, you cross the pipes floating past in the sewage, then pass along the spewing fumes but don't touch them! Next, navigate past the the floating crates but the ones that shake are about to sink. Now cross the logs and turtles to the finish.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/304/04.jpg The Swamp (G)

Frogger has returned home!!!

You have to complete The Swamp level to get this trophy. I recommend doing it in Free Play because you have unlimited time and lives.

In The Swamp you have to avoid the snakes whilst crossing the mud, then cross the lakes via 2 logs/crocodiles. Next, hop through the mud avoiding the snakes and birds. After that, cross the lake, jumping on logs or crocodiles but watch out for the monkeys throwing bananas at you! Now, cross the grass, avoiding the snakes, then just jump on logs or crocodiles to get to the finish!

Edited by Terminator
Guide Revisions by Terminator 22/09/2017.

You have some description on the trophies but not much. Maybe you could explain the levels. Like say first you must cross some streets and then some water. Something like that. Also if these are not your videos you need to give credit to whoever made the videos.

They're his videos ;)

[quote=Gashead-64;1367239

All videos that are used are mine. :D

See ;)

You have some description on the trophies but not much. Maybe you could explain the levels. Like say first you must cross some streets and then some water. Something like that. Also if these are not your videos you need to give credit to whoever made the videos.

I have added your suggestion to the guide. :)

Edited by Gashead-64

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not being hostile, but there's no need for all this back and forth when the answer can easily be found by searching. To access the EU PSN store you have to create an EU account, which you do by creating a new PSN ID with a European address. Then you need to have an EU PSN card in order to actually purchase anything from there, since PSN cards are region locked and a US credit card won't work. You can buy EU PSN cards off the internet.