Not worth 5 dollars.

Lord Tony

There's always Linger in Shadows (which isn't a game), Noby Noby Boy (which is awful), and .detuned (which is even quicker than Frogger in getting all the trophies).

I agree though. It wouldn't have hurt the developers to make the trophies a bit tougher to be honest. They don't have to be excruciatingly difficult trophies, but 25 minutes of fun for £4? I can make two beers last longer than that.

• 1 month later...
did anyone feel this wasn't worth 5 dollars? For a few quarters in the arcade machine i could already do all this stuff cheaper. There may be 3 gold trophies but it doesn't add as much trophies/content as the other psn trophy games.

true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol... yeah, i expected 3 FPS segments and at least 2 driving segments. plus they should have implemented new puzzles, like timed music events and QTEs... then it would totally have been worth the $5 and the title Frogger Returns!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I haven't played it, but I'll generally agree with the sentiment that it's too short (using the unlimited lives mode) for $5 and everyone's assessment of time.

But I don't understand why everyone's saying it has too few trophies. The game has 3G and 1S = 300 trophy points. Most PSN games have 285-315 points, so its right in the ballpark. Sony regulates the amount of trophy points in a game, not the number or type of trophies (other than plats).

• 1 month later...
The fact that this has unlimited lives and can be 100% in a few hours should easily make this a 3 dollar game. Detuned takes longer to 100%.

Nah, .detuned takes 10 mins, this takes around 15 mins on free play. Big difference lol!

Anyway, like sum1 said above, play on the multiplayer mode with friends/family, it's FUN.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...