Easy 100% on Frogger

Dan804rocks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They messed up, they should've made the trophies only unlock in arcade mode. More challenge to get the achievements.

I'd wager the entire point was to make the trophies easy, to get people to buy what is a pretty basic game that was probably coded in a week. That'd be why it has such an... 'interesting' distribution of trophies as well.

Edited by Aretak

Thanks, guys.

I haven't played Frogger since way back in the early 1980's. I played for about an hour and a half in arcade mode and never made it past level 3. Good to know I can use this to unlock the trophies.

That said, this was easily worth the $4.99 for me. I love retro games and this is one I'll end up playing over and over. I just wish Q-bert had trophies, too. :(

Thanks, guys.

I haven't played Frogger since way back in the early 1980's. I played for about an hour and a half in arcade mode and never made it past level 3. Good to know I can use this to unlock the trophies.

That said, this was easily worth the $4.99 for me. I love retro games and this is one I'll end up playing over and over. I just wish Q-bert had trophies, too. :(

yes. or indeed Last Ninja or Green beret. THOSE would make a GREAT remake. :applause: