Twin sticks

You literally just have to use each control scheme once. Ie. play a game of classic mode using one scheme. Then the next time you play a game of classic mode use the other scheme. The trophy won't pop until you've finished the game you're playing though, if you quit out - it doesn't register as you using the control scheme.

Hope this helps.

You literally just have to use each control scheme once. Ie. play a game of classic mode using one scheme. Then the next time you play a game of classic mode use the other scheme. The trophy won't pop until you've finished the game you're playing though, if you quit out - it doesn't register as you using the control scheme.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the quick answer :)

So if I have understand this right: I'll have to complete 2 classic games, doesn't matter which? One game (mode) with directional jumps and one with button jumps? And when you say "finishing the game", is it enough just to clear the first round then suicide all lifes for the game to save?

Thank you for the quick answer :)

So if I have understand this right: I'll have to complete 2 classic games, doesn't matter which? One game (mode) with directional jumps and one with button jumps? And when you say "finishing the game", is it enough just to clear the first round then suicide all lifes for the game to save?

No problem mate :). I just used classic mode as an example by the way, you can play any mode you want. As long as you don't quit out mid-game to the menu. Finish a round of the mode you're playing (suicide your lives away if you want to, that's fine).