Rate the trophy difficulty  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.32

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Labartu

• 3 weeks later...

2/10, would be 1/10 if it wasn't so random... took me like 6-7 hours coz of the driving mini-game... had to have it pop up like 5 times, but for some reason it resetted after 3 or 4. after that it didn't pop up for a couple of hours of play time... REALLY anoying...

but yeah thats not very likely to happen to others:P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2/10, would be 1/10 if it wasn't so random... took me like 6-7 hours coz of the driving mini-game... had to have it pop up like 5 times, but for some reason it resetted after 3 or 4. after that it didn't pop up for a couple of hours of play time... REALLY anoying...

but yeah thats not very likely to happen to others:P

2/10 Shiiiiit, that is almost EXACTLY what happened to me! I failed the first two times doing the driving mini game, the first and second time I completed it Stephen did the exact same thing. I ended up completing it seven times, and seen it nine. Also the photograph the three board members took me a while to acomplish. Everything else was incredible easy!

1 since we know what the trophy requirements are now. If we had to guess, I don't think I could figure some of them out, and they wouldn't happen randomly.

Had some problems getting them to unlock (Theremad) but maybe when we know the requirements more specifically it will turn out to be something easily duplicable.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

9/10 because Bored Room can take hours upon hours of playing this stupid game without seeing the correct mini game, and then you have to see it at least twice in one game, and then you have to get a very tricky timed press.

And if you fail, it is dozens of more wasted hours before you can try again. One of the worst games on the Vita for trophies or just for playing.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Gave it a 3 do to the slightly glitchy nature of some of the games. Most games you can fail without much issue trophy wise but it's a chore laying through all the stupid games to get to the ones you need. I had trouble with the cheating game trophy, took me like 20 attempts to get it and the bored room game almost never appeared for me, and the are you having fun question only can up once, thank god it did. The 4:09 time to poke pons by and the lighthouse were the only slightly difficult parts. It like I said the game is a chore Nd I a, so glad to be done with it.