Where to import from?

jedi1josh

I wanted to get this game and I live in the USA. I went to Amazon.uk and found it for 15 pounds or about $24 plus shipping, but it wouldn't ship to America. So I went to the US's Amazon site and they want a whooping $50 plus another $4 to ship. I also checked Ebay but I am very distrusting of Ebay after having too many issues with them. Can anyone recommend another place to get this?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Ha, no wonder why I am getting no responses trying to sell it for A$10 (about US$10) from Australia.

I don't think Dick Smith has it anymore so keep trying at $10 :) It's a pretty rare find actually... I haven't seen it anywhere else and I was trying to find it for quite a while and looked at a lot of places. Ended up importing it before I found here for about 1/4 of the price... ah well :)

There are some random Aussie sites that offer it for $20-$40, but yep, nothing offered in the $5-$10 range apart from Dick Smith.

If only PS3T relaxed its bargain bin criteria (requiring an EBay account which I have no interest in getting) I would try to sell in the bargain bin section.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...