great game and easy trophies :)

deezphone

managed to find it on amazon.co.uk with free shipping to us a while back... like it just as much as chessmaster 10.... managed to beat it without a program :)

bishop took me the most time, some of the challenges were tough, king wasnt that bad, lost 3 times but he has bad engame :)

put my copy over in the bargain bin if anyone wants it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
As a chess engine, this game is disappointing. But I suppose those interested in better quality in that respect would get something for a PC. The trophies were pretty easy for someone with chess knowledge. I got platinum in about 6 hours of play last night after just getting the game. :dance:

Personally I'm finding it delightfully challenging :D I love chess but in no way am I particularly good at it and I love trophy hunting, so its great :D I refuse to use a chess engine, but I think it's gonna take me a lot longer than 6 hours (well done by the way)... beating the 2000 EPL (is that the abbreviation?) will be quite challenging... I haven't beaten the 1000 yet, haha. I did beat the Bishop pretty comfortably though :applause: