how to win everytime in about 20 seconds.

bleeds

first go to 'vs fritz chess', then to, 'fritz elo chess', more the cursor along so you play with theses settings, 'no clock', 'elo level 400' then start the game.

you will basically be using the win in 4 moves trick, but this way will take you 5 instead, and a win everytime.

first press the circle button so you can see the 2D chess board, you will also notice numbers by one side and letters down the other side.

move the pawn at E2 up one square, they will move a pawn also, use the bishop (i think its called lol) at F1 to take the pawn, they will move a knight that you dont have to worry about, next move the same peice back the way you come by one square, so it will be at C4, they will move the knight again, next move your queen to F3, they will move there bishop, now use your queen again and go to square F7 for check mate.

try it out after a go or two its very easy and takes 20 odd seconds to get one win.

hope this helps people.

Edited by bleeds

pleased it helped you out, to beat the computer over 2000 elo you can 'google' a free chess game, choose to be 'black' and on the hardest level they have, then when the white peices move on the computer just copy them onto your ps3 so you should win.turns out i had a ds chess game i put that on level 15 and kicked the ps3 ass.you can only use this twice though, once beating compluter over 2000 elo and beating the king in adventure mode.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...