Attention: Trophies pop without sub

NY_Madness

You DON'T need a subscription to pop trophies. I created an account on my Asian PSN account and got the easy trophies to pop instantly, then I created one on my European account and got the same trophies to pop. Then I did one on a test US account and got the trophies to pop as well. So there you have it, if you are worried about not getting trophies because you don't have a subscription, then don't, they pop. Its probably more accurate to say everyone that plays right now has membership status until server closure? Either way, you can get them now until the server closes I am guessing.

Edit: I am not sure if there are any trophies that require any purchases but I was able to access vanity items like pets and mounts from the US in-game store but not the other regions.

Edited by NY_Madness

Aww crap. How long do you think it takes to get past L5 with the quickest profession? I will do a quick grind, if I get past L5 I think it will be safe to say that everyone is given membership status until the server closes which is what I am thinking because they would have had to do some changes to the game to make trophies pop without a subscription I'm guessing.

I would just like to point out the game is no longer available on the PSN store in U.S.A

I'm guessing this only applies to those who already have this game or previously got subscription.

Depends. I have the game in my download list because I played it back in 2011 with a sub, but NY_Madness never had a subscription as far as I'm aware. :think: It might only be applicable to people who have downloaded the game at some point who can redownload it, but really those would be the only people who are in danger of ending up with an unplattable game.

I would just like to point out the game is no longer available on the PSN store in U.S.A

I'm guessing this only applies to those who already have this game or previously got subscription.

Depends. I have the game in my download list because I played it back in 2011 with a sub, but NY_Madness never had a subscription as far as I'm aware.

I've had it in my DL list however you can download the game from the EU PSN store and then play it on your account in any other region. I suggest doing it pronto because you never know when it will be gone from there too.

Depends. I have the game in my download list because I played it back in 2011 with a sub, but NY_Madness never had a subscription as far as I'm aware. :think: It might only be applicable to people who have downloaded the game at some point who can redownload it, but really those would be the only people who are in danger of ending up with an unplattable game.

Very true...well I could never test out exploit now. So...I guess I just gotta wait until further conclusion on the matter of who managed to pull the plat and who didn't. :(

Can anyone confirm for me if it's still possible to add and delete the same person over and over for the friend list?

No, it doesn't work for friends. It still does for the group trophy though. Just hang out by the docks in seaside while you're grinding games from the quick menu. Run around and add everyone who isn't on your friends list in between rounds. Should take a day or two to get to 100.

No, it doesn't work for friends. It still does for the group trophy though. Just hang out by the docks in seaside while you're grinding games from the quick menu. Run around and add everyone who isn't on your friends list in between rounds. Should take a day or two to get to 100.

Hmm, alrighty will keep this in mind, thanks!

Edit: holy crap, can I just say, that the seaside docks was amazing? I stayed there for about 5 hours, and I easily reached my 100 friend mark quickly, there was just a huge influx of people.

Edited by Firemac