Level up Jobs Fast

alexfranco60

Hello, guys!

This is my first mmorpg and i would really like to get the plat before sony shuts down the servers.

But, because i'm a newbie, i don't know methods to level up the jobs fast.

I know the Chef level up super fast doing the cooking minigame, the Adventurer level up by searching the elite and rare coins.

The Miner and Blacksmith level up doing the Artifact Hunt minigames.

The fisherman level up doing the fishing (just pressin Square and Square, sooo boringg)

My question is with the Combat Jobs (Archer, Ninja, Brawler, Medic, etc). I'm following the guide advice, playing the Cracked Claw quest. But it takes a LOT of time to level up that way. I'm just getting like 60 stars per quest.

Maybe i'm doing something wrong or maybe there's a better way to level up.

I would appreciate, a lot, any help u guys can give me.

Regards!

If you have a turbo you can idle frog spawners for 30 min (level ends after about 30 min) then set it up again. I do that while working or watching tv/movies and it hasn't been a chore at all. Though if you have no turbo then running through that dungeon is the fastest way.

If you have a turbo you can idle frog spawners for 30 min (level ends after about 30 min) then set it up again. I do that while working or watching tv/movies and it hasn't been a chore at all. Though if you have no turbo then running through that dungeon is the fastest way.

Damn, i dont have a turbo :(

I guess its gonna be the long way then.

Thanks, Metroid!

PS: By any chance, anyone knows the stars gap between levels? Just wondering.

For Football Star you can play a "regular" game and you get 404 stars for winning but you still get 202 stars for losing - so set it up - do something else for 6 minutes - rinse and repeat. If you score 4-5 goals in the first half you can leave the second half and will likely win everytime - this way you can get 404 stars everytime but for only playing it half the time.

For Football Star you can play a "regular" game and you get 404 stars for winning but you still get 202 stars for losing - so set it up - do something else for 6 minutes - rinse and repeat. If you score 4-5 goals in the first half you can leave the second half and will likely win everytime - this way you can get 404 stars everytime but for only playing it half the time.

Or you can turbo it and not play at all

Or you can turbo it and not play at all

True. But not everyone has turbo, as the OP has already stated.

For fighting jobs Arachnia's Lair gives 300-400 stars per run through but you probably need to be level 6+ before you attempt it. It's quite long too.

Thanks, guys!!

I did what Russel said for Soccer player, sometimes i played and got the 400 stars, but when i was watching a movie or something, i was simply checking every 7 mins for the 200 stars.

I wish i had a turbo controller for those 6 combat jobs. I'm missin those, the Kart Racing, Derby Driver, Miner and Blacksmith jobs. For a total of 10 jobs remaining.

It's gonna be another longg week, lol.

Thanks, guys!!

I did what Russel said for Soccer player, sometimes i played and got the 400 stars, but when i was watching a movie or something, i was simply checking every 7 mins for the 200 stars.

I wish i had a turbo controller for those 6 combat jobs. I'm missin those, the Kart Racing, Derby Driver, Miner and Blacksmith jobs. For a total of 10 jobs remaining.

It's gonna be another longg week, lol.

For Derby Driver you can do something similar to Football Star. If you set up a demo derby lobby for 5 players, 2 minutes, any difficulty, you need to come 3rd or above to get stars (I believe?). If you just leave it you can come third by default sometimes. Obviously if you win you get between 300-400 stars and only 200 if you place lower.

Setting up lobbys to do it in 2 minutes means you can get more derbys done per hour than just playing the quests for that role.

I take it you have the fisihng trophy already - how's that for a grind? Only at level 14 on that job personally.

For Derby Driver you can do something similar to Football Star. If you set up a demo derby lobby for 5 players, 2 minutes, any difficulty, you need to come 3rd or above to get stars (I believe?). If you just leave it you can come third by default sometimes. Obviously if you win you get between 300-400 stars and only 200 if you place lower.

Setting up lobbys to do it in 2 minutes means you can get more derbys done per hour than just playing the quests for that role.

I take it you have the fisihng trophy already - how's that for a grind? Only at level 14 on that job personally.

Thx for that tip, russel!

I'll give it a shot to that derby driver method.

And the fishing was kinda boring, because you can't just press square and square while you do something else (if you press square too early or too late, u can lose the fish)

My favorite place was the 2nd on the list (Brambleback's Bayou), because i used to found big fishes 40-50% of the time.

For the postman job you can just spam Honey's Keg game near Queensfield harvesting for 200 stars a game however if you follow the postman quest through to the end (not that hard - did it under 3 hours) you will get a game in Shrouded Vale call beware the dogs. I was level 16 at this point - you get 800+ stars per game so I did the final 4 levels in less time than it took to do the pervious 10 levels ;)

Setting up all the level jobs for start of THL - so far have 2 ready to pop with the rest of February to go. So that's why I haven't got the trophies even though I am talking about them as if I have ;)

For the postman job you can just spam Honey's Keg game near Queensfield harvesting for 200 stars a game however if you follow the postman quest through to the end (not that hard - did it under 3 hours) you will get a game in Shrouded Vale call beware the dogs. I was level 16 at this point - you get 800+ stars per game so I did the final 4 levels in less time than it took to do the pervious 10 levels ;)

Setting up all the level jobs for start of THL - so far have 2 ready to pop with the rest of February to go. So that's why I haven't got the trophies even though I am talking about them as if I have ;)

Lol yeah, i was wondering why i couldn't see the Free Realms trophies on your profile.

And yep, i did the postman job at Honey's (it took around 10-15 secs per run).

Now i have 7 jobs at 20.

Missing the Derby Driver (lvl 14), Miner (lvl 16, doing the rich silver minigames), Blacksmith (lvl 14) and 5 combat related jobs.

Haven't started the football star yet - how long did that one take you?

Where did you do the tier 5 combat encounter and at what level were you with which job class?

Having in mind that u get 400 xp each time u win a soccer match, it took me like 4 matchs per level (7mins a match * 4 = 24 mins per level, approx). I'm talking about the last levels. :)

And my tier 5 combat was at Bergram Stumpfinger (a ghost boss that is close to the Blackspore warpstone). The bad thing is that he spawns randomly. I got it at my 3rd try, but each time i lost, i had to wait 5-10mins for him to show again.

I did it with my lvl 19 archer, using the Blizzard Arrows, so i could attack him when he was frozen.

Haven't started the football star yet - how long did that one take you?

Where did you do the tier 5 combat encounter and at what level were you with which job class?

I used the Archer Level 20

The one I used for Tier 5 was on your list for combat the 2nd once on the list is Snow "something" forgot the name. I loaded up with frags and took it slow, lured them down the hill back and forth and slowly got it done on my 1st try. Each time i ran in the last cave to get the boss out and when he got out i used triangle and whatever powerup i had free.

For forging do the Anguished Aid Bonesaw job - it pays 250 per turn - not as much as some of the others however you can just spam the explosions and whirlwind tiles and some goes I have completed it without matching a single tile. You can get 3 goes in for the time it takes to do a longer level so 750 stars + versus 400 a go for the harder ones.

For forging do the Anguished Aid Bonesaw job - it pays 250 per turn - not as much as some of the others however you can just spam the explosions and whirlwind tiles and some goes I have completed it without matching a single tile. You can get 3 goes in for the time it takes to do a longer level so 750 stars + versus 400 a go for the harder ones.

Interesting idea. I'll go with that when I do Blacksmith. I'm finishing up my racing ones now (Demo Derby is 20, and Kart is 16), than I'll be doing Blacksmith and Miner, then I only have the combat jobs left.

Yep, that's right. That's what i did. It's explained in the guide. It's faster than the miner job, because you don't have to the time to expire.

For Kart Driver set up 2 lap races in the lobby at Thunder Falls - you can do this in under 2 minutes and as long as you come first you get 400 stars. Rinse and repeat.

I started at Thunder Falls, but then i switched to the ice track, because in my opinion, it was shorter. Like 30 seconds per lap. That's 400 stars each minute.

Now i'm just missing 4 combat jobs and i'll be done, hopefully.

I'm done with my racing jobs. I'm working on Miner now (level 9). I wish there was a faster way to do this one other than the Gold mini-game, since it's really slow, and I sometimes don't get enough matches to get the amount I need before time expires, so I don't get any stars and have to retry.

You are better off playing the "rich" mining games you find whilst walking around the world - you can get 200 stars from even the copper one. Once you have the required number of ore you need for that level (ie 8 iron, 12 copper) just exit the activity - you get 200+ stars. Doing the extra things gets you 10-50 stars max and isn't really worth it. This way you are almost guaranteed to get the requirements as the drops are much higher and once you get to level 15 you can do all the mining games apart from Gold mining in the "real world". You might waste a bit more time walking around but if you walk from one fishing place to the next and do all the mining you find on route, you can clear fishing and mining at the same time and even give the fishing some purpose ;)

I now have all jobs at level 19 ready to pop trophies when THL starts, apart from the 6 combat jobs which are all at level 15-16. As I played this for fun rather than just for trophies it seemed a shame to get everything done so quickly so I might be using it during THL as downtime and actually play some of the missing missions before it goes offline at the end of March.

Edited by russelguppy

You are better off playing the "rich" mining games you find whilst walking around the world - you can get 200 stars from even the copper one. Once you have the required number of ore you need for that level (ie 8 iron, 12 copper) just exit the activity - you get 200+ stars. Doing the extra things gets you 10-50 stars max and isn't really worth it. This way you are almost guaranteed to get the requirements as the drops are much higher and once you get to level 15 you can do all the mining games apart from Gold mining in the "real world". You might waste a bit more time walking around but if you walk from one fishing place to the next and do all the mining you find on route, you can clear fishing and mining at the same time and even give the fishing some purpose ;)

I now have all jobs at level 19 ready to pop trophies when THL starts, apart from the 6 combat jobs which are all at level 15-16. As I played this for fun rather than just for trophies it seemed a shame to get everything done so quickly so I might be using it during THL as downtime and actually play some of the missing missions before it goes offline at the end of March.

I'm sure the tip for Mining will help someone, since I already maxed Miner to 20 last night.. Also, I already had Fishing maxed.