Server Closure - March 31, 2014

TheLordReylus

Posted 20 minutes, 58 seconds ago.

Hi everyone,

Usually I’m in here telling you about cool new developments in the Realms. Today is a much different day for me. I’m deeply saddened to announce that we will sunset Free Realms on March 31, 2014.

Free Realms has truly been a labor of love for SOE (even our own president’s kids are huge fans and active players of the game!). In a nutshell, the game has reached a stage in its life cycle where players are growing up and moving on to other games.

When we first released the game in 2009, it was one of the very first free-to-play MMO for kids and teens, and we couldn’t be prouder of everything we have accomplished together in the game. While today’s news might be a disappointment, we’re sincerely excited about what’s to come for the game before we say goodbye, including player celebration in-game events and more!

We will share details on the upcoming activities and sunset soon, but we wanted to give you plenty of notice so you can truly enjoy your remaining time left in the game. We thank you for all of the memories we have made together in the Realms!

Steve George

Producer, Sony Online Entertainment

Get workin' on those trophies while you can.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just need 1 person, then delete and add them over and over again.

That would take forever since you can only add same person every 5min. And i dont think that works since it popped on me when i had 100 and few people had deleted me before it. You can easily get 100 friends legit in a day, i did just week ago. On weekends there is tons of people around the beach.

That would take forever since you can only add same person every 5min. And i dont think that works since it popped on me when i had 100 and few people had deleted me before it. You can easily get 100 friends legit in a day, i did just week ago. On weekends there is tons of people around the beach.

Oh I had no idea it took that long, :facepalm: but I heard it work, but whatever.

I just saw this on my phone last night!

I downloaded this game when I first got my PS3 and played around, but only had the free version. It appears on my Trophy list though, with 0% of course lol... So my new goal is to (try to?) Platinum it before March 31st! A game update is downloading for it as we speak, and I plan on getting a 30-day subscription and going from there.

If anyone wants to join up with me, you can send me a message. I'll be following the guide here on PS3Trophies in hopes of getting as far as I can, hopefully getting that Platinum before the opportunity to do so is gone forever.

• 3 weeks later...
I just saw this on my phone last night!

I downloaded this game when I first got my PS3 and played around, but only had the free version. It appears on my Trophy list though, with 0% of course lol... So my new goal is to (try to?) Platinum it before March 31st! A game update is downloading for it as we speak, and I plan on getting a 30-day subscription and going from there.

If anyone wants to join up with me, you can send me a message. I'll be following the guide here on PS3Trophies in hopes of getting as far as I can, hopefully getting that Platinum before the opportunity to do so is gone forever.

Do u think is possible to share the 30-day subscription with another account?

• 3 weeks later...
Of course, depends how much you got time to game, it can be done in week if you dont have anything else to do.

I work during the day. Think if i can play only at night i can plat in one week or more? Theres some trophy that need much people 2 boost?