Free Realms Membership

jtbrig7390

I heard awhile back if you got 1 month membership it would give you lifetime.

I was wanting to know if this still happens and if not my other question is lets say I got the 1 month membership but I couldn't pay for a 2nd month will they try to charge my PSN account.

The TOS says that it will be charged to my credit/debit card but I do not have one tied to my PSN account.

Really hope the 1 month still gives lifetime because if so I know what to spend my last 5$ on lol.

• 2 months later...

I was wanting to know if this still happens and if not my other question is lets say I got the 1 month membership but I couldn't pay for a 2nd month will they try to charge my PSN account.

The TOS says that it will be charged to my credit/debit card but I do not have one tied to my PSN account.

Really hope the 1 month still gives lifetime because if so I know what to spend my last 5$ on lol.

That's complete bullshit. There's never been a way without hacking. And if there was a glitch like that, it would have been fixed years ago. You really think something like that would go unnoticed?

If you buy any membership the other one's "grey" out and so it might look look like you have them on the store but you definitley do not get lifetime for 1 month - sorry