Im getting free!! Trophies

BG__OG

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
No i just read all over the boards that you cant unlock trophies unless you pay, i didnt pay and i got some trophies . thats about it.

I know this is a old thread, but this must of changed.... When the game first came out, you never got trophies for playing the game on a free account. I know this for a fact... So a patch must of came out that gave you trophies as a free to play account. But ya, you need to be sub'ed to get the platinum.

• 3 weeks later...
I know this is a old thread, but this must of changed.... When the game first came out, you never got trophies for playing the game on a free account. I know this for a fact... So a patch must of came out that gave you trophies as a free to play account. But ya, you need to be sub'ed to get the platinum.

That is correct - to get the platinum you must be subscribed. Without a subscription, all job levels will not unlock to 20, and you have to reach level 20 in 15 different classes to obtain the platinum.

On a strange note, I bought a one-month subscription to Free Realms. However, when I go to the subscription page now via the PSN Store, it shows that I bought the lifetime membership (red shopping bag), and it shows the one month as the blue shopping bag. Has anyone else had this experience?

This may be related to the fact that I am a PS Plus member. Hmmm.:think:

• 1 month later...

This may be related to the fact that I am a PS Plus member. Hmmm.:think:

Damn still have a membership or did they take it away? I have been thinking of getting a 1 month and also plus. Maybe they will mess up and give me the same. I am currently free and unable to get any trophies. I am going to wait until I have over 90 friends before I pay for a month.

Edited by sleepydumbdude

• 10 months later...
I am currently free and unable to get any trophies. I am going to wait until I have over 90 friends before I pay for a month.

That's actually not a bad idea.

Also gonna try and level up all classes as high as the free account will go, and then go for 20 once I get a subscription. I hope 1 month is enough time to platinum this game and wanna knock off as much play time as possible before starting the subscription.

• 2 weeks later...