Yeah the last one got closed so here we go again.

Rules stay the same from Here

Hello, trophy hunting community.

I'm sure 95% of .org is missing this thread and would love to have it back (myself included). The reason is was closed is because as Mendel_Skimmel stated, the same people are rating each other over and over again which I agreed with.

But perhaps we can keep this great thread which motivated me to finish harder games alive and have the same fun that a lot of us had last year.

RULES:

[*]To rate, a post by you must not have been entered within thirty posts prior to your latest post (ex. I'll have to wait until post #79 if I rated someone as post #49 last).

[*]Pleeeease don't make this as off-topic as the last one was. But feel free to add below your rating how much of a beast another person is.

[*]You must give a rating of x/10 to be rated. If anyone sees a post saying, "My platz r cod5,lbp." Then please rate the person earliest that followed that rule.

With those rules, this thread should be good to go. So, without further adieu...

On a scale of 1-10, what do I get?

Game on..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9/10.

Should we not just have a thread where one's entire trophy collection is rated and not just platinums?

That's the way I've been doing it. And most of the posters as well. So i don't see the need to make it official. Everyone rates differently i suppose so it doesn't matter.

Would you rather look at 100-200 plats or over 4k-5k-6k trophies?

Very nice for starting off an account, keep it up. Far Cry 2 is a sweet rare platinum. But since you just started out i can't really give you anything higher than a 6/10

You could try making one? ;)

Anyway, a very nice completion rate. Some okay platinums, especailly the fact that you have all 105 trophies in UC3 :) 8/10!

Sorry, i ninja'd you. I like your collection because you don't have any baby platinums, and you have Battlefield 3. Other than that nothing really sticks out so

7.5/10

Edited by Warbear

Yeah the last one got closed so here we go again.

Rules stay the same from Here

You're having a laugh aren't you? You'll struggle to get 10 unique people a week now it's in here. Plus you just broke your own rule with the post above this one.

I'm gonna give you a 6/10. Current plats are good, but you only have 8 of them so there's a lot of work to be done! Completion rate has a little room for work too!

C&C3, UT3, GTA IV AND FarCry 2?

And a solid completion rate. Though you got a lot of gaming ahead of you!

10/10.

I'd love to see what you'd rate bigsnacks :p

EDIT: Fuck. Off. Again.

Very nice for starting off an account, keep it up. Far Cry 2 is a sweet rare platinum. But since you just started out i can't really give you anything higher than a 6/10

See here:

Sigh. I'm giving up on forum games. Every single time I post in one of these (especially the Count to 10 thread), I get ninja'd :mad:

Anyway, what the hell, you can have a 10. Start your new favourite thread off with a smile. You can have +1 for being a wench too, I know it must be difficult carrying the burden of being "Trophy Hunting's Finest Wench" so I admire your determination.

11/10

Edited by Darth_Krid

10/10 for Krid. Solid collection with some games that kicked my ass (curse you, Batman).

:think:

But... Your post is AFTER his. You didn't ninja anybody. And his post was 6 minutes before yours so he didn't ninja you either.

Urban Dictionary: ninja'd

Yeah, i googled it after i had an argument with Krid about it. I guess it made more sense as an "oh i forgot about the poster above me and completely ignored him/her" so i always thought it was the other way around.

Please rate the poster above me.

Yeah, i googled it after i had an argument with Krid about it. I guess it made more sense as an "oh i forgot about the poster above me and completely ignored him/her" so i always thought it was the other way around.

Please rate the poster above me.

If you realized you were wrong I hope you apologized for it if the argument got heated.

Anyway, ChaoticSpark then. 8/10, great start but you obviously need to get some more. Keep up the great work though!

If you realized you were wrong I hope you apologized for it if the argument got heated.

Anyway, ChaoticSpark then. 8/10, great start but you obviously need to get some more. Keep up the great work though!

Several nice plats - Killzone 2, [PT], C&C:RA3, and you finally managed to complete Retro City Rampage too! I'll give you extra points for that ;) 8/10.

9/10

A lot of them are extremely challenging and time-consuming platinum trophies, but at the same time a lot of the other platinum trophies you have are from really easy games. Gran Turismo 5 is your best one. Keep up the good work! :)

None of them are really hard but you have BO (not body odour :p) and Tekken so 6/10