Am I the only one who finds "Pure" Easy?

JeFFro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I think my controller isn't good enough to get this trophy. It's the only one I have left and I just can't seem to get it despite there being a video. I need another controller anyway, so maybe it will work better then.

Blame the player not the controller. :p Nah joking with you a little. :D

• 6 months later...

This one is the only one left I have to get... I stopped trying it after playing the level again and again but I'll get back to it soon... I was mainly frustrated to get it once in the canyon by falling debris and not for the rest of the level... so instead of breaking a controller I went to play other games... but soon I'll ace it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Uhhh....

1. Never watched the video

2. Went into it having no idea about any "tricks"

3. Got it my FIRST try.

NO I AM NOT KIDDING. MOST OVERBLOWN TROPHY I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS SITE. ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS!? LOL

I can't imagine how people are having any sort of difficulty doing this...

Uhhh....

1. Never watched the video

2. Went into it having no idea about any "tricks"

3. Got it my FIRST try.

NO I AM NOT KIDDING. MOST OVERBLOWN TROPHY I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS SITE. ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS!? LOL

I can't imagine how people are having any sort of difficulty doing this...

Does it thrill you to make other people feel small? Get a life man... nobody cares if you got lucky your first time or not. Way to gloat about an easy game, likely because you can't get any REALLY difficult trophies in other games. This site is meant for help, not making people feel like crap if they are struggling with something.

Does it thrill you to make other people feel small? Get a life man... nobody cares if you got lucky your first time or not. Way to gloat about an easy game, likely because you can't get any REALLY difficult trophies in other games. This site is meant for help, not making people feel like crap if they are struggling with something.

When he gets his Guitar Hero Van Halen platinum, we'll let him gloat all he wants.

Anyway, I've not played this game much. I get motion sickness every time I play it, which obviously puts me off. I can manage about 10 minutes before I want to hurl. Does no one else get motion sickness playing Flower? It's even worse if I watch someone else play it. And weirdly, I have no problems with wipEout HD, even though things are moving so fast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I didn't find it very difficult either. What I think a lot of people don't realize is that the more flowers you collect, the easier it is to flow with the wind currents and stay afloat. At least that's what I've found in my experience.

Can anyone confirm this?