One of the best games ever!

Crash 9000

Ive never played anything like this, so relaxing, insanly satsfying when you fly through flowers. makes an epic change from all that CoD4 crap :p

trophies are fun... well apart from that pure one... bit annoyed at that one.

i would of gladly payed retail for this, if you own a PS3 and can play games that dont involve someones head exploding then you must get this game, steal your wifes credit card or something :D

• 3 months later...

This is definately in my favorite games list and I was a bit skeptical about getting this game at first, but I am fully satisfied with my purchase. Highly recommended to anyone. I wish I could go inside the game for a while and enjoy the grass (hopefully with no posioness snakes or anything like that) and just not worry about nothing, then come back to reality.

My wife and I must be the only two people in the world that didn't like this game. I'm not giving you guys any grief for liking it, I'm just being the one person to stand up and say it really didn't do anything for me. Played it a few times and don't think I will again.

My wife and I must be the only two people in the world that didn't like this game. I'm not giving you guys any grief for liking it, I'm just being the one person to stand up and say it really didn't do anything for me. Played it a few times and don't think I will again.

its good you're not hating on it :D

Really - what can you expect of not a game...but an experience? Some people would love skydiving, some would hate it.

Some would love anchovie pizza - others hate it.

This game: Sexcellence for most, and some...hate it :D

• 10 months later...

The only negative I would have to say about this otherwise amazing title, is I wish there was a controller calibration tool. I find i have to tilt the controller down so much from my natural 'gaming position' that it strains my wrists.

This problem is made even worse because after about 10 minutes of playing I wanted to lounge and sit back on my sofa and doing so made me constantly float up.

I think this issue is the only thing keeping me from getting fully immersed in this title.

I can't relax to this 'game'. I get motion sickness instead.

Yeah, I can see this game giving people motion sickness, my mom and my bro and his lady friend were watching me play this game and they said that it could make them dizzy. I personally got lost into this game's little flowered worlds. Just helps me relax and think about things a little more easily. I think about myself when I was younger and how I used to play ps2 games that I loved and stuff while playing this. Games rarely do that for me, than again I don't think about things like that while I'm racing (depends), or blowing s- up in other games and stuff lol:p

Edited by Dreadnought190

First of all I have to give credit to thatgamecompany for making a story for Flower because, well, what can you do with petals floating in the air to make a story?

Secondly, the game is truly amazing and there is nothing like it on PSN and I don't think there ever will be again. The game was to short which is the only setback but after playing this has went into my top 5 games for the PSN and I would recommend to anyone who is considering buying the game. Worth the price tag!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a really strange relationship with this game. For some reason, I find it incredibly depressing. I literally get sad playing it, and I have no idea why. Hey, I even played through Heavy Rain without feeling bad. I'm not saying the game is badly built or anything, it's really original and works well, it just depresses me. I had the same feeling with Mirrors Edge. I still play the games, I just feel strange while doing it.. Like I've just lost something valuable to me in a way..

That'd be my manhood, perhaps. Excuse my weirdness.

The creators of this game are hard at work at a new game as well now. Wonder what it'll be like.

Edited by Cruore

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...