Urban Trophy Help

VESPER

Urban

Completely awaken the city.

In stage six, the small pink flower on the right, you need to not only open the flowers but there will also be areas that need to be flown over such as playgrounds. Just make sure that in any area you are in, the grass is completely green and there are no colorless areas.

I grabbed that from the trophy guide. With this description I'm still not unlocking it. Ive done it twice! Is their anything I might be missing?

It is funny because when I went to get the trophy I didn't even go to the area where the second secret flower is and I still got it.

All I can say to you is, make sure you break every structure, go over ever playground piece and turn all the buildings a different color.

For instance, I broke EVERY spike in the 3rd part of the stage. Like every single last one.

Past that, dunno what to tell you.

All I can say to you is, make sure you break every structure, go over ever playground piece and turn all the buildings a different color.

For instance, I broke EVERY spike in the 3rd part of the stage. Like every single last one.

I also broke every single metal "spike." In the second area, also be sure to bloom the flowers around the big "structures." Just be sure to turn everything that has a bland color to green, etc. In the playground area also make sure to have your flowers go over the swing sets, monkeybars, slides etc. I got this trophy my 2nd play thru and it will pop once you exit the level and are back in the apartment.

Just try to explore every area, it should unlock for you then. Hope this helps, cheers.

Edited by Shaha44

im not getting it... ive done it 3 times. i broke every single structure, opened every flower, got all 3 bonus flowers, made the grass green, went over all the playground objects, broke the stuff on the highways, got the flowers in the big structure, wtf am i missing?? this is pissing me off

im not getting it... ive done it 3 times. i broke every single structure, opened every flower, got all 3 bonus flowers, made the grass green, went over all the playground objects, broke the stuff on the highways, got the flowers in the big structure, wtf am i missing?? this is pissing me off

Same here. Did everything, no trophy.

Found you a vid guys (not mine). I hope this helps

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4kXaPzAhGA]YouTube - Flower: Urban Trophy [HD][/ame]

Below is the explanation given by the guy who made the vid (Voldo04)

In the 1st area get rid of the beams that area around once done start blooming the flowers around the buildings to "Awake" them.

In the 2nd area get rid of the steel beams and "Awake" the buildings and the playground areas here. Then make you way to the highway and bloom all flowers there(dont forget to get the ones to the right @ intersection). And make sure you get rid of those barricades along the way.

Final area, get rid of all the beams here once done "Light" up the grass with your flowers. Be sure not to miss any areas(this part might take awhile to do). And if you did everything right you shall receive the Urban Trophy.

Edited by RegorTtenneb
Extra info

finish the level???

Then make you way to the highway and bloom all flowers there(dont forget to get the ones to the right @ intersection).

you don't have to go to the right of that intersection on the highway. i know i didn't go there because i got the urban trophy before i found all the green flowers in that level.

Just got it on my first attempt after complaining that it wouldn't unlock despite me doing everything required. As it turns out, I didn't. :p There were some little areas on the Playground that I missed the flowers on, which I bloomed this time. I am really relieved because I was starting to worry that this would be my third glitched trophy, the other two being The World Is Not Enough in QoS and Rain of Fire in The Lord of the Rings: Conquest.

Just got it on my first attempt after complaining that it wouldn't unlock despite me doing everything required. As it turns out, I didn't. :p There were some little areas on the Playground that I missed the flowers on, which I bloomed this time. I am really relieved because I was starting to worry that this would be my third glitched trophy, the other two being The World Is Not Enough in QoS and Rain of Fire in The Lord of the Rings: Conquest.

Lol if other people have them then they arent glitched. You just arent doing the requirements properly ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Lol if other people have them then they arent glitched. You just arent doing the requirements properly ;)

I don't think you should be commenting that a trophy can not glitch for a specific person as this is totally wrong! Some people do have problems with trophy requirements saving and I know there are instances where people have a trophy that is supposed to come ONLY after another but they do not have that one and can never get it. Completion percentages can be wrong for some people too and this has been corrected a few times from Sony from what I understand. Just because you have not experienced this doesn't mean it isn't happening to others!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Argh this is driving me crazy. Made me stop playing the game a while back and, after just giving it another shot, it's still frustrating! Got right to the end and the stupid bits of metal outside the entrance to the twoer wouldn't dissappear! I just went right thru them. How's that for a glitch?! (directed at the earlier poster who said there were no glitches :) )

Anyway just wanted to clear something up

Do you have to get every flower or just ensure all buildings, playground, grassy bits are colored?

• 1 year later...