Nature trophy - Bloom 10,000 flowers

RegorTtenneb

Its just everyone ive read who has already got it seems to have played a lot less than me.

Ive give up on the Pure trophy so i just want to get this last trophy out the way as I was under the impression this game was meant to be relaxing and its been giving me headaches since the day I bought it!

EDIT: Just got it. Just kept playing the Urban trophy level again and again. Thanks

Edited by RegorTtenneb

Thats because you only play it for trophys... else it IS very relaxing!

Ive played all levels about 2-3 times and a few a couple of times more and i just got the Nature trophy...

I admit my main reason for buying was trophies but surely the electric shock treatment is anything but relaxing? I shit my pants when that first happened. Seems out-of-whack with the rest of the game.

I admit my main reason for buying was trophies but surely the electric shock treatment is anything but relaxing? I shit my pants when that first happened. Seems out-of-whack with the rest of the game.

I just got the pure trophy today it is pretty easy all you have to do is stay high and go slow though there and you dont have to collect the blue flowers in at the beging.

90% just need 10,000 trophy

I just got the pure trophy today it is pretty easy all you have to do is stay high and go slow though there and you dont have to collect the blue flowers in at the beging.

90% just need 10,000 trophy

There's a thread about the Pure trophy that contains a very helpful Youtube video. Anyone having problems with that should follow the video as closely as possible.

I'm at 90% myself. Those 10k flowers shouldn't be too far off, though.

Okay when i got my 10,000 blooms...... i played throught the game twice and also played the final level about 4 times. As soon as you get the last part of the level where you have to destroy the evil spires i just ran through to complete the level. It take about 7 mins to complete the last level.

I have played the game through twice (though I skipped through the second time for hidden petals), and I have replayed the 3rd level once, and the last level once.

Would you recommend just playing through the last level several more times, and just to clear it up, is it better to skip through the bit after the highway, as I didn't notice many flowers there last time

I just got my Nature trophy, took my one straight play through on each, 3 extra times on the 6th stage, and then 1 extra run through on both the 1st and 3rd stages. I also had played the 5th stage, like 5 extra times but kept restarting it, since I was trying to get that damn Pure trophy, so I don't think those flowers counted. This was the last of the trophies that I needed to 100% flower, and well, it gave it to me but I had no idea because for some reason it didn't pop up in the corner like usual. So when I was checking my trophies like 20 minutes later, I was pleasantly surprised.

That last level has a ridiculous amount of flowers in it. If you're still trying for the trophy, like myself, i would definitely suggest running that level a few extra times. Just restart it after you finish the freeway, no point in continuing after that if you only need the flowers.

Has anyone else noticed that the 10k flower trophy didn't pop normally? Or was it just a random thing that happened to creeper?

Edited by morph4290

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine after playing all the levels twice (the second time through to find all of the secret flowers & get level specific trophies) and then playing level 6 an extra 3 times on top of that.

I definitely recommend playing the last level over again to get the trophy as I believe it has the most flowers (I think the Pure level has the least).

And from what I've read on a couple of forums, it doesn't look like the flowers count towards your total if you restart a level. The trophy doesn't come up until after you finish a level and it's the same thing with secret flowers: they only count after you finish the level, not after you find the flowers.

so a couple of hours then for the 10,000 flowers... thats not too bad then i thought it was going to be one of those ones that kept you would have you going for a couple of of days but play level 6 theres that many flowers to bloom that it wont take too long...

Edited by discodoran

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got the trophy pop-up during play, so maybe you don't need to finish the level?

Level 6 has the most flowers, but collecting them is slow compared with level 3. I've found that to be the best area for chipping away at this trophy. In places, the wind propels you through long lines of flowers in a short space of time. In particular, the windy canyon (where you'll collect hundreds in the space of around a minute), and the end of the level, where there are two huge patches of flowers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm stilll working on it, hoping to get this done before i get the Dream trophy.. i hope.

If not, I'll just repeat stage 6 (which one is that? the city stage?)

-edit-

was pretty easy

did 6th stage 3 times and POOF

Edited by skv007

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did all the levels twice, and the last level maybe 4 times to get the trophy. Not sure if you need to complete the level to keep blooms or not, but it sounds reasonable. The last level is a good one to do, and you can fly through the end, skipping most of the metal spikes.