Secret Flower Guide with Videos!

manga13

Secret Flower Guide

NOTE I am writing this while i go through the game so i dont really expect to be finished too soon

Introduction

A secret flower is a flower that is hidden in each stage. By collecting all of them a couple of trophies will come including a gold one. These are probably the most annoying trophies in flower. There are six levels in the game in which most have three secret flowers. Don't worry these are gonna be really easy to find with this guide and videos.

FAQ

What does a secret flower look like? A secret flower is a completly blue/green flower that stands out. In some cases where you have to collect a certain type of flowers you will see it spawn whereas other times its hidden.

How do you know if you have all the secret flowers? At the end of each level it will show the flower blooming and show leaves falling onto it. The amount of leaves represents how much secret flowers you got.

Stage 1

Secret Flower 1- In the first part collect all of the pink flowers. Do not go over the hill when you have collected all of the main flowers and turned the grass all green. Once you have collected all of them a cut-scene will appear showing you where it is.

Secret Flower 2- Again collect all of the pink flowers to get the flower to appear in the cut-scene. This is in the second part after you have gone over the hill. Don't go over the hill to the third part and when you run out of pink flowers just collect the yellow and more pink will come.

Secret Flower 3- Once on the third part go behind the dead tree. Next go behind a rock behind the tree and you will find a secret flower. I would advise doing this straight away.

If having any trouble use this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgCAOYRnnl0]Stage 1 Flowers[/ame]

100% credit to Imixian for videos

Stage 2

Secret Flower 1- I got this one by collecting all the red and yellow flowers that have a glow over them. Make sure you do not leave the area when the two mountains move. When you collect all more will come. Once collected every one a cut-scene will happen telling you where it is.

Secret Flower 2- In the second area once you have collected all the flowers and it tells you where to go do not leave the area. Fly around the area high in the sky to have a clear view. You should see some flowers near the entrance with a glow around them. Go to them and carry on untill you reach the flower.

Secret Flower 3- This is in the third area. I completed the requirements and then did not go in the middle to end the level but instead went over the smaller rocks and got the palette trophy. Then i suggest going up to the sky for a good view. You will see a secret flower on the boundary. For some you will spot it easilly but for most people I would advise using the video below

If having any trouble use this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyzAdJmO3lo]Stage 2 Flowers[/ame]

As Always just ask here or PM me for help.

Edited by manga13

Stage 3

Secret Flower 1- Well in the first area do not collect the blue flowers around the wind turbines but collect all the flowers that glow. Just keep collecting and a cut-scene with eventually show you where it is.

Secret Flower 2- Well this is the hardest flower so far. For some it will come easily but for others like me will not. The video below will help you a lot on this bit. Once you start getting pushed by the wind after stage 1 you will enter a canyon. Keep going along it. When you see a big rock,that looks like the big rock in lion king but smaller, go around the corner than straight forward to find a secret cave. This is the cave where you get the 'FlOw' trophy. Keep going untill there is a dip. In the dip go down and you will find the flower. Don't worry if you can't get it but remeber straight afterwards repeat and don't advance because you may have to start the level again, since some rocks fall and block it off.

Secret Flower 3- This is back to the easy stage of finding secret flowers. When you come into area 3, which is the dry looking one, turn around and you should see it on a rock high up. I don't think im describing it too well so i suggest watching the video below

If your having trouble use the video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=329QS0iaLjk]Stage 3 Secret Flowers[/ame]

Stage 4

Secret Flower 1- This is an easy one to get, just like all the ones in this level. When you go down to the haystacks to illuminate them there is a path behind you. Go down there to find another hay thing. Go behind it to find a secret flower.

Secret Flower 2- Another easy one. To the left of the first one you should see a cart that has be flipped upside-down. Go around it. It will show you the location and you would have found it.

Secret Flower 3- After you have that secret flower 2, turn left. You should be still glowing right now. Go to a pond that is just to the left and behind the cart. Illuminate the pond and you will see it spawn on the banks. If for some reason you are not glowing go to the yellow flowers under the lampost and carry on doing the process untill you get illuminated.

CAUTION: Some people say that you have to illuminate other ponds for it to spawn. So if it isn't working go back and look for some ponds to illuminate.

If your having trouble use the video

[ame=

]
[/ame]

As Always just ask here or PM me for help.

Edited by manga13

hmm i think there are like a blue green type but i jus see it more blue than green

Well, whatever color it may be, it doesn't really matter anyway. As people just won't care if they watch the video and see their locations. :)

I forgot to say it in my first post, but I thinks it's cool that you're doing a video guide for the people who prefer them. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Can anyone explain to me why on Level 3 I am not able to turn around and get the third secret flower? The reason I can't get it is because wind is blowing against me and keeping me from reaching it. How come in every video Ive seen the wind isn't blowing out the canyon anymore?

That took me a few tries too. Fly back over the mountain wall, and fly over with a really sharp arc. You want to be going a little forward, but almost straight down towards them. You won't touch them, but you'll hear and see them blossom. Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...