is this game worth the money?

Tensei

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

As everyone has said, I think is it worth every penny. If I play any game that makes me want to throw my controller at my screen, I load up one of the first levels of flower and just relax (the later levels are a little challenging and can be frustrating if you are trying to not get hurt). It is such a relaxing game that also looks great.

• 4 weeks later...
I don't think this game is 10 dollars worth. For the same thing I can play a free flash game that is just like flower and it will be free. The only thing that is appealing to flower is the trophies and the concept.

To be honest, I wouldn't even go so far to say that the trophy set is 'appealing', nor the concept. Trophy set - go for BattleFantasia, 62 trophies, including a platinum, for only twice the price. Concept - if it's art you want, go to an art gallery lol :D

I don't think this game is 10 dollars worth. For the same thing I can play a free flash game that is just like flower and it will be free. The only thing that is appealing to flower is the trophies and the concept.

10 $?

o.O i got it for 3 $.

And it is pretty nice and relaxing (after you get around the shock level).

Just fly some through the windmills during a break from a tough game.

• 2 weeks later...

yes, this game does worth money. honestly i was never gonna buy it (just because i didn't know much about the game back then), but ones upon a week it was kinda anniversary of the flower and the game was much cheaper. usually the game costs in russia 270 rubles ($9), but one week it was just 100 rubles ($3.33), and i was like "hey, we don't i try this?". and what i found out is that the game is really awesome, and i got it for a really low price! now the game costs the usual price.

what is fun, is that not long ago i bought the flower xmb theme which costs 70 rubles ($2.33). the theme is fine (could be better), and it looks wrong to me that for such an awesome game i spent just $3.33, and for an xmb theme $2.33 :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i hated this game man, not only is it boring as all hell it cost me 9.99 and the trophies are a pain to get they don't come fast and its very tedious. I found this game to be really overated and i don't know how many times i missed a petal and had to go back with the six axis only to miss it again...

Like most ppl already said. It is one or even the best PSN title and worth every penny. I really enjoyed playing it, it is different and yes it does relaxes you and it gives you a little smile when you made the "level" green and beautiful.