is this game boring?

Spyran

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just different, thatgamecompany does this with their games. They ditch alot of conventions to create games that are more about simplicity and relaxation.

It is just one of those things where you have to have an appreciation for games as an art to enjoy, because this game isn't about anything specifically.

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on what type of gamer you are. If your collection consists of over 80% first-person shooters, then don't bother. If you're looking for a relaxing, artistic game with unique controls, it's certainly worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
It depends on what type of gamer you are. If your collection consists of over 80% first-person shooters, then don't bother. If you're looking for a relaxing, artistic game with unique controls, it's certainly worth it.

Exactly, it's a nice change of pace and to me Noby Noby Boy is way more boring, lol. :p

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, I gotta say I'm normally really into FPS, Third Person Shooters, Action Adventure Games and stuff like that, but Flower is just awesome.

I played the first 2 stages right now, and I'm pretty damn sure I never smiled so much because of a Game.

You'll just feel great when playing Flower...at least I do. It's just so relaxing.

Glad I finally bought it. I really enjoy it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was not bored at all through this game, although I guess it is all how you approach it. I went in thinking it would be an immersive and relaxing experience, and that is what I got out of it. I could also understand how some people could go into it with a very different mindset, and have a very boring and negative experience.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...