XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > F (PSN) > flOw

Old 10-31-2010, 01:39 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
Sorry to bump an old topic, but I'm trying to get all this straight...
  • I got the free download of flOw last Valentine's Day.
  • I later bought the expansion to try and get 100% trophies on it.
  • I'm not entirely sure if I patched my game or not afterwards (I think I did), but I could not install the expansion.
Now, if I deleted my flOw game data (NOT the save data), I'm assuming that if was able to re-download flOw and the expansion, install flOw first and then the expansion, and then start flOw and patch it, then I can get 100% trophies; BUT, in doing so, I would have to BUY flOw as if I never had it to begin with...? Or would it still be free to re-download because I originally downloaded it during the free period (like if you bought a PSN game, installed it, deleted it, but could still download it again a certain amount of times because you still paid for it and it is accredited to your PSN account)?
yes, you would be forced to buy flOw. downloading flOw from the free period will not appear on your download list.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:59 AM   #32 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Tetsaru Send a message via MSN to Tetsaru Send a message via Yahoo to Tetsaru Send a message via Skype™ to Tetsaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by forivadel View Post
yes, you would be forced to buy flOw. downloading flOw from the free period will not appear on your download list.
Ah ok, that's what I was afraid of. Thank you for the quick response.
Tetsaru is offline   Reply With Quote