Vegetarian

Wheat_Thins

Can anybody list EXACTLY what you need to eat for Vegetarian?

I eat all the little blogs with one dot, two dots, three dots, and four dots, then I just go to the last level and eat the egg without eating anything else or harming any advanced species but yet I never get the trophy....

Can anybody help me?

Sounds like you've gotten it right, you CAN eat just about anything except for the glowing orbs on the enemies, but you only NEED to eat all of the things you mentioned. Don't know why you haven't gotten the trophy if you've been doing that. Also, you don't need to do anything on the last level, the trophy should pop onced you reach it.

Edited by Thoran

Still did not work. Should I eat the picture food as well? Do I eat anything with red in it?

Do I have to eat all the food on each level?

When I got the trophy I ate everything (including the picture food creatures) except for creatures with red in them. To be safe just eat every non-red object floating in the water.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
can i eat the red dots with 3 arms or the red dots with a ton of arms (the ones that make you all red)?

do i eat the sleeper dudes after they are done giving out food?

For your first question yes, don't know about your second as I did Vegetarian on the first level/creature. I ate everything that was not an advanced creature (i.e. one that breaks apart into smaller food) and got the trophy. That includes the picture food and the ones that make you red.

• 2 years later...