Looking for Current Thoughts

AlderReign

Trophy guide says this game is not hard, yet I see a lot of complaints...

The game is currently on sale for 1.80 CAD... however, now I am not sure I want to spend the two bucks on it.

Just curious as to whether this game still has any glitches and if it is still a pain?

• 1 month later...

The game goes on sale pretty regularly for a couple of dollars, and to be honest considering that's about the price of a cup of coffee it's hard to argue that it's a bad purchase. The only trophy that's annoying is Cannibalism, and it's really only a hassle on the Vita, on PS3/PS4 it's not too bad and you can use the 2 controller method to do it on an easier level.

If you're only in it for the trophies and don't want to put much time into it then you might want to skip it, but really it's not that difficult anyway. I got 100% on both PS3 and PS4, and have all trophies except Cannibalism on Vita and it didn't take me long to get these done.

• 3 months later...

To be honest i 100% on PS3 and PSVITA and i can say its not hard at all. Just need a little patience and dedication for the Cannibalism and Fashion trophies. The PSVITA version is a bit harder than the PS3/PS4 versions, because you cant use the 2 controllers trick for these two trophies. I really enjoyed both times, and im gonna buy on PS4 as well.