This is meant to be relaxing?

SolidWolf

I got this a long time ago when I put money into the PSN Store after getting a PS4. Every review and just everything said this game is calm, relaxing and a lot of fun so only £3.99 for a PS4 game I got it. Horrible mistake, the controls are so awkward and hard. The game is annoying and no fun at all. Ugh.

The only reason am going to play this game is to finish getting the trophies which are annoying to get.

• 3 years later...

Relaxing? Maybe if you do not play for trophies... just casual past time play... that CAN be relaxing...

BUT if you are going for 100% completion of the game it can be very stressful! The Cannibalism trophy is much more painful to bear than Flower's Pure trophy. I would be glad to retake that trophy any day rather than Cannibalism. I am just glad that the later releases - Journey and Abzu are truly more stress-free and much more enjoyable to play that the earlier games. 

EDIT: 01.06.2019

The Cannibalism trophy is much more stressful than Flower's Pure trophy. I would be glad to retake that trophy any day rather than Cannibalism.

WTF was I talking about here? I must have been high on magic-brownies or something. Just came from playing the PS3 version for Flower and that Pure trophy is utter shite! Not even considering doing it for the PSVita stack.

I came back here thinking of doing Flow on the PSVita... good thing I saw this first... NOPE not doing it!

EDIT: 19.03.2023

Well guess who is the idiot who did not take the advice of his past self and played the games on the PSVita - this guy!  So to follow up on the original question (OP) - this game is definitely not relaxing on the PSVita.  The motion controls are just atrocious.  On the PS4 using the DS4, yeah sure perhaps it is a lot better over there and maybe just a tad less so on the PS3 using an overused DS3.

But on the PSVita? Not that it is impossible to complete, it can just be annoying at times especially with the unresponsive controls.  The official PSVita guide says otherwise but unfortunately for me that is not the same experience I have had.

Edited by Naps
... finally completed the whole Flow set...