Friendship trophy on PS4

JesteR

It's possible with 1 DS4. Just did it a few hours ago. :)

What you have do is have 4 profiles on your ps4. Then do the following 4 times

1) Hold DS4 PS button and select Adjust Devices > Turn Off Device > DS4

2) Hold DS4 PS button, log in with a different profiles

3) Go back to Flow, Press Options ingame to spawn.

confirmed, this method works but is very tricky to execute. cause when your return from any screen back to the game there is the possibility that the egg is allready eaten.

I used 2 controllers so I could tilt one so the fish stays in the corner. On the second controller than I switched users. This way you dont go to the pauze screen

good luck and thanks for finding out this trick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
What is Glitch Install??

From the stickied Guide :):

Install information

• You can switch freely between the proper install and glitch-install by deleting and redownloading the game from the PSN store. Your game save file will work with BOTH installs, so DO NOT delete the game save!
  • Every trophy is attainable with a proper install.
    To install the bundle properly you need to install the game first (do not run the game yet), then install the expansion. Now run it, it will patch, and you can run the whole thing normally and obtain all trophies.
  • To force a glitched-install: first install the expansion, then the main game, the run it and patch. For glitched installs, when you complete the credits, you will get Beauty, Vegetarian, Peace and Giant trophies instead of Gaia and Gratitude trophies. You will NOT get Memory either with a glitch-install.
    (Credit to Hirnforscher for detailing how to reproduce the installed glitch)
  • If you got the free valentine's day game and NEVER patched it ("in the bubble" or :circle: out of the patch every time), then and only then you can buy the expansion and it will work if you follow the precise instructions on a proper install above. If you patched it, the expansion itself will not work: so live with 95% or buy the bundle.
  • If you have the Journey/Flower/flOw Collector's Edition, the DLC is NOT included. I am also told that the DLC will NOT install together with the disc... Word is, the only option to obtain 100% is to buy the bundle on the PSN Store.

but it doesn't work on the PS4, only on the PS3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I'd like to add you don't need 4 profiles on the PS4. You can use ckleow's method but sign-in as a Guest & say No to PSN. I also found this easier with 2 controllers, because if you are a bit slow getting to the fourth login, the first creature might have disappeared due to lack of input.

I tried this with 3 real profiles and 1 guest, however whenever I sign in as the guest and press :options: no new creature appears? So I'm going to assume that you do need 3 "real" profiles.

I also support the method of using 2 controllers, but just make sure that when you are switching the accounts you only switch out the 2nd controller and keep your main account on the 1st controller, it seemed to work better that way (because some times even after de-activating the 1st controller when you press the :ps: button it still automatically logs you into the same account).

Also just to let people know I massive trouble getting the last player to appear when I tried to use :options: as it often wouldn't create a new creature so I just pressed :cross: instead and that made it work!

Edited by BinkUncia

• 9 months later...

I don't know if an update on PS4 changed... but when I turned back on my controller, it would automatically turn back on my main profile. So, instead of doing the "turn off device" thing, I just switched profiles, went back onto the app, then pressed any button. Rinse & repeat.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
I don't know if an update on PS4 changed... but when I turned back on my controller, it would automatically turn back on my main profile. So, instead of doing the "turn off device" thing, I just switched profiles, went back onto the app, then pressed any button. Rinse & repeat.

With the recent firmware major update, the OLD method doesn’t work! Dave’s method seems to be the only solution here. The guide needs updating, and photos are missing from it as well...

Cheers for the tip Dave :applause:

Edited by Naps

• 1 year later...

Just to add to the above, since I had to bug Dave with a PM - here is how to get this trophy on the PS4 with two controllers:

- Create three additional users on the PS4. They don't need to have PSN accounts linked to them.

- Start the game as normal, get to the end.

- Press the PS button on the second controller. Log in as User 2. Press any button, and the new creature appears.

- On the second controller, hold the PS button and go to Switch User then log in as User 3. Enter flOw, and press any button. New creature.

- Repeat the last step for User 3.

- Press the PS button on the first controller, go back into the game. Finish. Trophy. Easy.

• 10 months later...

Excellent work Dave, I’m gonna update the guide.