3 questions...

logaritym

1.How is it possible that the 100% difficulty of this game is 6/10??? This is just ridiculous!

2.Comprehensive guide for lvl 45 and lvl 50, please! Videos will be greatly appreciated.

3.I have 2 controllers, is it possible to complete perfect abduction on all MP levels by myself and how much hard is it?

Greetings!

1.How is it possible that the 100% difficulty of this game is 6/10??? This is just ridiculous!

2.Comprehensive guide for lvl 45 and lvl 50, please! Videos will be greatly appreciated.

3.I have 2 controllers, is it possible to complete perfect abduction on all MP levels by myself and how much hard is it?

Greetings!

I can answer questions 1 and 3 for you, but unfortunately it has been so long since I played this game I can no longer remember what level 45 and 50 are like.

Question 1: Are you implying by this question that this game should be higher or lower than 6/10? I actually found it to be more like a 4/10 since most of the levels are fairly simple. Only the last few levels and two or three of the multiplayer levels are actually challenging.

Question 3: You can do most of the MP levels with just two controllers, but the levels at night with the wolf will require a human player to help you out.

Thank you!

I agree that most of the levels are pretty easy, but some of them them (especially 45 and 50 in SP) are PITA. I like playing PSN games and I don't have any problems with 100% SSHD, Lumines, PixelJunk Eden, Mushroom Wars, etc. but this game makes me mad. According to ps3trophyguide.com ~1% of all gamers who have at least one trophy in this game have succeeded to make perfect abduction on all levels. In my opinion this game is not less than 8/10.

Greetings!

• 1 year later...