Warning!

hd_freitas

I just got 100% on Flock! and I decided to leave this message here.

If you're just looking for some easy trophies, avoid this game at all costs!!!

In order to get the hardest and gold trophy (Master Flocker) you got to have another GOOD partner to help you with the multiplayer levels.

I did it all by myself, it was EXTREMELY hard, one of the hardest trophies I've ever got. The multiplayer levels with the nighttime predator were just crazy and frustrating as hell. :mad: I still can't believe I did it alone using 2 controllers.

Well, anyway, I just wanted to warn you guys that this is a hard game for trophies.

Nevertheless, if you don't care about trophies that much, I'd say go ahead! Because this is also a very fun game. ;)

I just got 100% on Flock! and I decided to leave this message here.

If you're just looking for some easy trophies, avoid this game at all costs!!!

In order to get the hardest and gold trophy (Master Flocker) you got to have another GOOD partner to help you with the multiplayer levels.

I did it all by myself, it was EXTREMELY hard, one of the hardest trophies I've ever got. The multiplayer levels with the nighttime predator were just crazy and frustrating as hell. :mad: I still can't believe I did it alone using 2 controllers.

Well, anyway, I just wanted to warn you guys that this is a hard game for trophies.

Nevertheless, if you don't care about trophies that much, I'd say go ahead! Because this is also a very fun game. ;)

I actually got the gold trophy with a friend who had no experience whatsoever in the game. We finished all the coop levels in about an hour or so. Big respect for having done this on your own btw.

I actually got the gold trophy with a friend who had no experience whatsoever in the game. We finished all the coop levels in about an hour or so. Big respect for having done this on your own btw.

I actually tried to ask my sister to help me but it was a complete failure. She couldn't even move her ufo properly. I said go right and she went left. Kinda funny though...

• 4 weeks later...