Rate the trophy difficulty.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_6.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.96

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler
Updated average.

Im going with a low rating, because I have invested about 2 hours into this game already, am quite far into the game and have over 50% of the trophies already. The game is fun, but there isnt much challenge in earning these trophies. I'd be willing to bet that if I have time to play tonight... I'll 100% before I goto work at 2am

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I don't see this as possible without a second decent player. I am ranked #4 overall for single player points (ID- Conceptfly), but cannot get a perfect abduction on some of the multiplayer levels. I only have the options of my 4 y/o and other people that aren't that great at games, but the gold on this for perfect abduction is a very long and tedious process that is not easy by your lonesome. Due to the amount of time for ALL of the trophies this game deserves a higher difficulty rating. Granted a few of them are easy and will happen at the beginning of the game, to get all of them is more of an 8.

I only rated this a 5/10 because most of the trophies aren't really difficult they just require time. The only challenging trophy is the perfect abduction trophy which is only difficult on certain levels.

So what you're saying is that Warhawk is a 5 since all of the trophies are easy with boosting partners for the 1200 hours you need to get the platinum?

I've spent a good Fallout 3 amount of time on this game (I acutally think I beat Fallout faster) and still have not been able to get the multiplayer ones. If you have a good gamer that you can play with I can see it, but the nighttime predator ones by yourself? I'm just not seeing it.

• 3 weeks later...
I've viewed the poll stats, and it seems to hover around the 5 mark. This suggests that the game is of average difficulty - is that really true?

I notice that Darkangel269 hasn't gotten 100% in Flock ;)

Yes i would agree with a 5 difficulty rating. More like a 4 really but a 5 is also an OK rating. The challenge in the game only begins in the last few levels of the SP campaign. The MP campaign also has a few tricky levels.

• 4 months later...

Totally agree. Most of the trophies can be acquired in a short period of time, but to get the perfect abduction trophy you will need the patience of a monk and the hands of a surgeon; the animals are so damn fickle that I find they constantly fall off the ledges. I've managed to get perfect abduction in all but level 50 and gave up because there are just too many ways for the animals to fall off the ledge. In addition, the game is VERY glitchy. I find that the chickens fly off in random directions and occasionally the animals walk off the platforms that you build for them to cross.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I've viewed the poll stats, and it seems to hover around the 5 mark. This suggests that the game is of average difficulty - is that really true?

I notice that Darkangel269 hasn't gotten 100% in Flock ;)

Way off. After two-and-a-half years and over 40 hours on the multiplayer campaign alone I finally have 100% in this game. MOST of the game is very easy, and getting a perfect abduction on all levels is not bad on the single player portion. The hardest part is finding a gamer good enough with enough time to work on the multiplayer night-time levels. Due to those this should be a 9 or 10. If you commonly play with someone at your house it would be much easier, but my co-op partner lives two states away from me.