Flashback Map Pack #2 - Trophy Guide and Roadmap

Mastodon

DVUYxyv.png 

The servers are closed, thus the trophies are now unobtainable.

Roadmap

Overview:

-Estimated trophy difficulty: 8/10

-Offline trophies: 4 (3 (B), 2  (S))

-Online trophies: 4 (4 (B), 1 (S)) - Unobtainable.

-Approximate amount of time to 100%: 20-40 hours (Depending on your luck finding Treasures and if you boost)

-Number of missable trophies: 0

-Glitched trophies: 0

-Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes (Invincible, Collector, Detonator)

-Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No Cheats

Walkthrough:

Step 1 - Competitive mode: - Unobtainable

If you don't have a good rank or much money, start with Competitive mode to earn money to buy kickbacks and boosters. On this step you're going to work on getting the Two by Two (S), Up Top! (B), Overpowered (B), I Think You Dropped This (B) and Boom Goes the Dynamite (B) trophies.

Step 2 - Co-op mode:

Note: Due to the servers closing, these trophies are now only obtainable in Splitscreen and LAN mode.

Now you have more money and a good rank, go to Co-Op mode and purchase some boosters and kickbacks. In this step you're going to work on getting the Invincible (S), Detonator (B), We Can Kill It (B) and Pop Top (B) trophies.

Step 3 - Farming: - Unobtainable

The only thing left should be the Collector trophy. You will need to do a lot of farming to get all the treasures.

Edited by Viper
Updated the server closure notices.

Trophy Guide

76.jpg  Invincible (S)

Complete a Co-op Arena Map on Crushing Difficulty without losing a single life

Note: Due to the servers closing, this trophy is now only obtainable in Splitscreen and LAN mode.

To unlock Crushing difficulty on any map, you need to first finish a map on any difficulty or ask a friend to host one on Crushing.

The best maps for this one are Village or Museum. There is a trick to do this more easy. Ask to a friend to host a map, start that map with 3 players, If you die then don't worry. Continue until wave 7 or 8, next quit the game and rejoin your friend. Now you won't have any deaths.

NOTE: Only one player must leave the game, if 2 players leave the game then it will end. If you are going for this trophy, you must not host the map.

77.jpg  Two by Two (S)

Win 50 matches of Three Team Deathmatch

UNOBTAINABLE DUE TO SERVER CLOSURE

If you have a good partner, simple, play with him and win 50 matches. To win a Three Team Deathmatch you need to kill 20 players. You can try to boost this if you have 2 controllers. Find 2 more players with 2 controllers, enter Splitscreen mode and start searching at the same time. Now, take turns to win and do some kills for other medals.

78.jpg  Collector (S)

Complete the Antiquity Treasure Set

There are 16 sets of treasures in the Antiquity Treasure Set, you must find all of them to get the trophy. Below you can see the list and the game modes you need to play to find them all. This trophy is entirely luck based:

1. Gold Sanxingdui: Co-op Adventure, Airport - Easy or Normal
  2. Elaborate Amulets: Co-op Adventure, Syria - Easy or Normal
  3. Gold Worship: Co-op Adventure, London Underground - Easy or Normal
  4. Spanish Goblets: Co-op Adventure, Monestary - Easy or Normal
  5. Silver Death Set: Co-op Adventure, Borneo - Easy or Normal
  6. Vagabond: Co-op Arena or Hunter Arena
  7. Bronze Animal: Co-op Arena or Hunter Arena
  8. Lost Pendants: Co-op Arena or Hunter Arena
  9. Newari Figures: Co-op Arena or Hunter Arena
  10. Lost Wraithful Deity: Co-op Arena or Hunter Arena
  11. Emerald Sanxingdui: Co-op Arena or Hunter Arena
  12. Bronze Wish: Co-op Arena or Hunter Arena
  13. Priceless Statue: Co-op Arena or Hunter Arena
  14. Priceless Gilt: Co-op Arena or Hunter Arena
  15. Deity Statue: Co-op Arena or Hunter Arena
  16. Pisces: Co-op Arena or Hunter Arena

See this quote by Nenugalimas for some tips on getting these treasures:

Nenugalimas said:
For the Collector trophy, the rare trophies can be easily acquired whilst playing the Hunter Arena and can be easily boosted with 2 players playing Splitscreen, it's important to kill villains as heroes as the treasures dropped are MUCH rarer.

79.jpg  Up Top! (B)

Get 50 High Five Medals!

This must be done in Competitive mode. First you need to be assigned to a player. For this trophy you and your partner must shoot and kill the same player. When you kill someone, an icon will appear saying to press the :down: button. You must be face-to-face to your partner to this work. It's easy if you boost the Three Team Deathmatch. Your partner must a shoot an enemy then you finish them off for you to get the medal.

80.jpg  Boom Goes the Dynamite (B)

Get 50 Frag 'Em Medals

This must be in any competitive mode. To get one Frag Em Medal you need to kill 3 enemies in a round with grenades. It's easy if you use some boosts and kickbacks like Explosive Expert, Revenge or Explosives, Quick Boom, Carpet Bomb, Cluster Bomb or Mega Bomb. It's easier to boost these medals on Three Team Deathmatch.

Edited by Viper

81.jpg  Overpowered (B)

Get 50 Power Killer Medals

This must be done in Competitive mode. You need to kill 3 enemies in a round with 3 Power Weapons. This is easy if you use some boosters and kickbacks.

If you use the Power Hunter booster, you can view all the Power Weapons in a map and grab them or you can use the RPG, Sniper, Shotgun and Hammer Time kickbacks.

These are the Power Weapons:

• Double-Barrelled Shotgun
  • Pistole
  • Mag 5
  • RPG-7
  • M32-Hammer
  • SAS-12
  • T-Bolt Sniper

82.jpg  I Think You Dropped This (B)

Get 25 Here, Hold This Medals

This must be done in Competitive mode. This one is a little hard as you must throw back a grenade to an enemy. When a enemy throws you a grenade, you need to press :triangle: to send back the grenade to kill him. This is very easy. I advise you boost this trophy with a friend in a Co-op Hunter Arena or in the Three Team Deathmatch if you boost the wins on this mode.

83.jpg  Detonator (B)

Get 10 Mad Bomber Medals

Note: Due to the servers closing, this trophy is now only obtainable in Splitscreen and LAN mode.

This must be done on a Co-operative map and is relatively easy. You only need to kill 10 enemies with grenades. Play any Co-op arena or adventure in Easy, and throw a lot of grenades. It's easier if you use some boosts and Kickbacks, like Explosive Expert booster or Explosives, Quick Boom, Carpet Bomb, Cluster Bomb or Mega Bomb Kickback.

84.jpg  We Can Kill It (B)

Get 25 If It Bleeds... Medals

This is a Co-operative trophy. You need to kill a Brute. Armed with a PAK 80, this guy take a lot to kill. For my experience this Brute only appears if you play on Hard or Crushing difficult arena, on waves 7-10. Or appears in some Adventure Co-op. You need to kill 25 of this guys. Use some kick backs to help like the RPG, Hammer Time or Cluster Bomb. The Cluster Bomb is the best to kill this guy. With one Cluster Bomb you will kill him easily.

85.jpg  Pop Top (B)

Get 100 In The Soft Spot Medals

This is another Co-operative mode trophy. You need to take out the helmet of the heavy guys. The best way to get this is to play Arena or Adventure co-op on Easy and shoot at the heads of the heavy guys to take of the helmet. When the helmet is off, you can punch and kill them. To get the medal you need to kill 3 enemies in this way.

Edited by Viper

Ok guys. The trophy guide its made. I need help on Roadmap and some tips for some trophies if you know. And sorry about any error on grammar, but im not English.

For invincible, i believe you need to do the map on any difficulty to unlock Crushing, this includes easy and normal... For collector trophy, The rare trophies can be easily aquired playing hunter arena. can be easily boosted with 2 players playing splitscreen, its important to kill heroes as villains as the tresures dropped are MUCH rarer. Also booster revenge and kickbacks 'hammer time', 'RPG!' are only in competitive modes. For killing brutes the best way is to use a PAK 80 dropped by the first brute.. you can add the tips pointed out if you wish to :D

Edited by Nenugalimas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that's great, but might i make a suggestion for the We Can Kill It medal, the way i did it was farmed it with friends in a co-op arena match on easy, just kill one pak-80 the old fashion way but when its dead, pick up the pak-80 and save it for the next round, when you come across an enemy just lightly tap the pak-80 to save bullets or switch to your pistol, when the enemy is dead, pick up the pak-80 again and use it to kill the brute. also if you play with cluster bomb, you can earn a cluster bomb, activate it but don't use it and earn more medals for more cluster bombs, with this you can save up cluster bombs, i think i've had 6 at a time before, this way you can just spam out cluster bombs when you get to a pak-80 as long as you don't die you can keep them all, just make sure not to use your grenades cause you'll throw a cluster instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just figured out and tested 3 times. but if you're stuck farming the soft top medals like i did.

You can play "Airport" easy and if you run past all guys until the wall that the first heavy drops down from and you can climb it before he hops down, it will spawn in 3 more heavies [i believe 1 is also a MilitiaMan compared to the 1 making it a much faster grind.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

POP TOP

For this trophy the medals are glitchy. Instead of 3 kills i need to do 4 or 6 to get 1 medal. There are matches when i didn't get any of this in an entire match, while im kill at least 4 of them in the way you need to do( shot down the helmet, than kill with punch ) And only i get medals if im playing co-op adventure. In co-op arena or hunter arena it dont give any medals.

• 3 weeks later...