Rate the trophy difficulty...  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.33

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 6 months later...

This game is time consuming, and slightly annoying if your listening to the voice and the music that comes with this game.

But Its really easy, nothing you do can hinder you completing the exercises. Some exercises take long, but if you know what to do, you can make the most of each exercise.

After figuring out what the requirements for the trophies were, it makes it easy to accommodate my actions.

• 10 months later...

I voted a 2.

Though I did every rep of every exercise and didn't just limit myself to the short 3-minute workouts, there is nothing hard about this. It's just a matter of time and perseverance. And if you have the game or read the trophy guide, you know you don't actually have to do any exercises to get 100%--though why would you bother with a game like this if you weren't going to work out?

BTW, the OP needs to be updated as it's averaging the votes to 4.5, which is no longer the case.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...

1/10

Assuming you don't feel like following along at all, the entire 100% can be accomplished by just letting the game do its thing while you sit around and do something else. Even the trophy for doing 10 exercises with the Move can be cheesed by just running Move-compatible exercises with the Move in view of the PS Eye without having to do any actual movement. While there's technically a grind for 300 workouts and 1000 fitness points, this can also be done with a turbo controller since you only ever need :cross: to do anything and when you're doing the shortest exercise for a class within the Classes tab, the game just defaults you to that same exercise, allowing you to essentially just have the turbo controller run the shortest exercise in the game over and over again.