Rate the trophy difficulty  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.45

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it gets a three. Not particularly difficult, just takes a bit of time, plus you can get all the trophies on easy and 95% of them are simply for completing the game with all the characters.

There are difficult challenges like the boss challenge mode, getting S ranks on each level and getting the 8th mission star on most levels. But none of these give you trophies and can be simply ignored. Downloadable content also have no trophies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've just bought the game and the trophies look very very easy. Most of them are just story related, you need to beat the game game on every game mode with several characters. And you can get them on Easy. There's a trophy for playing 30 hours but if you have all the other trophies, you can just let your PS3 on overnight.

I'd give this plat a 3 but I won't rate it until I've played at least 10 hours.

EDIT : after putting over 10 hours on it, I have to say that the trophies are extraordinarily time-consuming :-O Kenshiro's Story mode takes forever ! This plat is much harder than it seems.

Edited by superpj

If it's anything like the Japanese version you can give it a 1. All the trophies are earned by simplying playing and enjoying the game. It will take you over 30 hours to complete it with all characters and all other trophies will unlock just playing. The only grinding for an hour or so you will have to do is with Toki, playing Dream mode a couple of times and making him fight near a respawn point to kill enemies with his death technique. But this barely takes any time at all. A fun game and a fun platinum. :) Takes about 60 or 70 hours of play though, not a problem at all if you enjoy playing the game though.

Edited by ENAYSOFT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
...few of the dream modes can be a bit of a challenge unless you are buffed up...

I agree dude. After a couple upgrades it got pretty easy, in my case with Jagis and Mamiyas dream modes. Thats mostly because I couldnt stand just stayin back all the time and charge R1s (lol)

But yeah pretty straight forward game, nothing hard here. Just time consuming. Even that didnt bother me until the very end: IMO if you love the anime or manga and beat'em ups in general youre gonna dig this game. Even if it gets kinda repetetive and drags on towards the end on your quest for the platinum :D Its a 4 for me.

Edited by gh0stface

• 3 weeks later...