Toki vs Raoh : how to beat him ?

superpj

I've defeated him at last :)

I was only doing the :square: :square: :square: :square: :square: :square: combo but I immediately stopped when I saw that Raoh was protecting (otherwise he will do a counter). When Raoh is about to do a special move, I immediately press :circle:, this way not only am I invincible, but I am 100% sure that my special move will connect.

To be honest, even with this technique it wasn't easy to beat him, but it's the best way I've found :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Raoh was kind of piss easy, like every other boss once I found that you just have to press :cross: and then :square: fast enough to land when you ruin their block which make you able to lay the beating on them.

Especially with Toki it's handy cause if you do the :cross: -> :square: before he finishes a combo he doesn't start spewing blood.

Edited by mugiwara84

• 1 year later...
Raoh was kind of piss easy, like every other boss once I found that you just have to press :cross: and then :square: fast enough to land when you ruin their block which make you able to lay the beating on them.

Especially with Toki it's handy cause if you do the :cross: -> :square: before he finishes a combo he doesn't start spewing blood.

Used this same combo. Actually with Toki this is almost exclusively what I have been doing. :cross: then :square: for most non-bosses its a 1-2 hit kill. For RAOH, I did this until I got in close and then while he staggered I did the :square: only combo, then while in the air I did the :cross: :square: to avoid the sickness pause animation. RAOH is super cheap when he gets to his last third health bar. I was having trouble avoiding his projectile without taking major damage. Today I had trouble with Toki on Mamiya in dream mode, she is a cheap little annoying boss. :mad:

• 10 months later...