Gersh Device?

Radford999

I've tried so hard to get this weapon! But to no avail. Earlier i played on solo and got to round 28 and managed to save up like 50k and spent it all on the mystery box and i didn't get it once! :(

Just now i played online with 4 friends. We got to round 21 and one of my friends managed to get it. He used it and easily sucked 5 zombies into it. But i didn't get the trophy! I've read that you don't have to actually use it yourself to get the trophy though :/ Help!

A friend an I played last night and in round 6 I got the gersh. It's basically just luck to get it. If it helps I hit square when the box was at it's brightest. Not sure if that leveled the randomness or not. Also I got the trophy but my friend didn't, just like you.

A friend an I played last night and in round 6 I got the gersh. It's basically just luck to get it. If it helps I hit square when the box was at it's brightest. Not sure if that leveled the randomness or not. Also I got the trophy but my friend didn't, just like you.

I don't think that has anything to do with getting it, like you said, it's just luck. There've hundreds of videos on youtube on "how to get the thundergun from the mystery box" and they'd shoot at every '?' twice, blah blah. You believe it? No it's just luck.

Though I did see that you get a lot of the same types of guns in the same round. For instance, I got 4 snipers in a row in one game. Then a couple of games after that, I got the thundergun and the ray gun BOTH in the same game. The round after that, I get a CZ75 from the mystery box and a minute after that I get the CZ75 akimbo from the mystery box.

It's just luck, but if you get a lot of crappy guns, I'd say just restart and try again!

You have to kill 5 zombies with the device, i believe that the eagle has landers and chimp on the barbie are the trophies that you can get if someone else does them, but the space race and they're going through has to be done by you. If you are having problems getting it try getting to the mystery box as quickly as possible, then when you get a firesale, just take the weapon that comes up no matter what it is, you can get about 4-5 tries out of one box. Leave a crawler each round and go use the mystery box, i think if you are playing with 4, 2-3 can have device at one time.

I'd say that it has to be you using the Gersh device.

the only trophies you can get by having someone else do it is using all 3 landers and killing a monkey with a fire trap.

I actually got the Gersh device in my very first Ascension game, 2nd try at the box, almost couldnt believe it

Ive got you beat, on my very first try at the box i got the Gersh Device. Round 6 solo on my first game.