ok so how do you

coop Magic Sword?

I mean Final Fight somehow unlocked for me, I mist have played some later levels in coop and then i tried with a second controller from the character select screen and the trophy 'Final Fighters' unlocked right after beating abigail (the guy that gets all red before charging you).

yesterday I tried the same with magic sword (coop'ing all levels from the beginning and then playing the beginning again with a second controller) but...nothing.

Do I really have to play the ENTIRE 50 levels using a second controller? I mean with Final fight this was still somehow possible (going right until all enemies spawn and then beat them) but Magic Sword??? You have to advance constantly, guess i have to ask my wife to play this with me:dance:

finally have 100% on this game now.

Just a word of advice when doing local coop with a buddy and using 2 controllers (i 'used' my wife to play the entire 50 lvl os Magic Sword with me:eek:)

1) make sure when the game starts the 2nd player pushes start within the very first second, if he waits too long its already too late

2) be VERY CAREFUL when going to a next level, if the second player dies and you open the door while he is in 'continue?' countdown mode, it's already fecked, so when player 2 is very low on health, better have him die and wait uintil he respawns before you open the door to the next level.

This happened to me, in level 13 the 2nd character died and i opened the door just then, in the next level the red failure box 'complete all levels in coop' popped up. Result; start from beginning:(

3) once you keep that in mind just speedrun thru, it took me a bit longer because my wife is not into video games but with someone more 'skilled' you can do the entire 50 levels in ca 20-30 minutes. Just run and hack your way to the level door. Once there check your health meters, if one player is extremely low (like dying with one hit) let him die first before opening the door. If both players are ok open the door and rinse and repeat.

For bosses, just spam the magic attack and keep your finger near the 'Start' button to respawn asap when you die

have fun

Great tips, especially no.2. My partner died at the end of the last bossfight, we had to redo it, fortunately you can save any time in those games.

Not sure if anyone has posted this before, but the best way I found to invite people for online co-op play was:

1. Pick custom game, then online multiplayer and create match.

You can choose any settings and create match. (It doesn´t matter if the session is private or public.)

2.As soon the ram pops up, press the PS button twice.

The game put you now in the menu, while playing the intro for your game, without putting you in the character selection screen.

3. Choose to invite friend.

Make sure your co-op buddy is waiting for you in the lobby, so when they accept, it will put them much faster into your game.

4. You should see them joining your game during the intro.

Works like a charm in both games.

Good luck!