Lot of trophies glitched

Ayate

Well... I have completed Magic Sword, and no "Complete all the levels" trophy. I thought I had to complete it again because I used some of the Warps, and trophy says "all levels". I just completed again yesterday, and no trophy.

Yesterday, when I completed Magic Sword for the second time, I used only 12 "Continues", but trophy for "Complete the game with less than 18 Continues" didn't pop.

The other Trophy i'm missing is the Vault one, and I need the challenge "Complete Magic Sword all levels in coop". I did it on Saturday, and the challenge didn't unlock. I thought it was because I used the Warps, but after all these things, I'm starting to think that the game is just so glitched, that you have to complete the trophies many times before they pop.

Have you had any of these problems?.

PD: I have had no probs with Final Fight Vault or trophies, but Magic Sword is PAIN.

Thank you in advance,

Ayate

On Final Fight, I tried quite 5 or 6 times with many different players and still nothing

(creating a game and wait at the beginning till a player connect).

On Magic Sword, I try only one time and nothing pops too...

And yes, Magic Sword is PAIN.

All I still need is the 2 coops things...

All the rest pops up good.

Maybe, and it's just a supposition, it's only unlockable with 2 players on the same PS3 (not with a partner on the net).

Maybe those games not valid the other player on first levels,

because the other player come when the party is already start...

I'm curious about this shit...

Maybe those games not valid the other player on first levels,

because the other player come when the party is already start...

I believe this is important.

A friend and I started local co-op, but he pressed start when the first level had just started. We then quit back as that didn't seem right, we then pressed start on the P2 pad which allowed both of us to start at the character select screen.

You will know because the challenge to complete all levels on co-op will pop up at the bottom with the other vault challenges.

After using that method i've competed both games on co-op receiving the co-op vault award or trophy first time.

Edited by funkyweed

I have always played at local coop. I haven't tried the online yet, so I should have popped, and still missing. When I start the game, I see the Vault down the screen saying the challenge is open, but then I complete the game, and no trophy or Vault... I have the "Kill Drokmar", "Save the orb", "Destroy the Orb" trophies, and still missing the "Beat the Game" one... How can you possibly kill the final boss and don't get the "Beat the Game" trophy?.

This game is driving me nuts, and all because of the glitches, not difficulty.

Thank you in advance,

Ayate

How can you possibly kill the final boss and don't get the "Beat the Game" trophy?

Yes it's strange...

On my side, it has poped...

Well for the co-op ones, your partner have to join at the character selection screen and not after.

But it's impossible to do because the game starts before you can invite your friend...

Solution: 2 controllers...

this is for both games: When you have finished the game, you have to wait. Do not quit by pressing start or circle. Just wait till the game itself says, press start. Hope this helps

I'll try this today and see if it works... Thank you.

For the coop trophies... How can you star a 2p game with 2 controllers in Magic Sword?. Do you have to press start on the second controller?. I say that because you start the game and then have to press start button on the second controller to play with a friend. There's no character selection screen like Final Fight.

Thank you in advance,

Ayate

Edited by Ayate

I'll try this today and see if it works... Thank you.

For the coop trophies... How can you star a 2p game with 2 controllers in Magic Sword?. Do you have to press start on the second controller?. I say that because you start the game and then have to press start button on the second controller to play with a friend. There's no character selection screen like Final Fight.

Thank you in advance,

Ayate

good hope it works, and yes that is how I did it. Press start on the second controller.

Yes it's strange...

On my side, it has poped...

Well for the co-op ones, your partner have to join at the character selection screen and not after.

But it's impossible to do because the game starts before you can invite your friend...

Solution: 2 controllers...

Me and my friend started a game and there was no char select screen. The game literally just started and the other player had to hit start to join.

My trophy for less than 18 continues popped, and the one for complete all levels too. Problem was that I was taking one of the portals, and you have to complete ALL levels. You can't skip any with the portals, or the trophies won't pop. There's one tricky level where you fight a Blue Dragon, and there are two doors, one for proceed to the next level, and the other which appears when you kill the dragon, THAT IS ACTUALLY A PORTAL. That's because I failed to get the trophy. I was skipping floors without knowing. I'm only missing the Magic Sword Vault for complete all levels on coop, which I'll do this weekend with a friend, and I'm done :)

Hope this helps.

Ayate

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had any trouble unlocking the magic sword coop vault item? Every level I play, at the beginning is says the trial thing, complete all levels in coop. so it said it every level as I was completing each level in coop, if you skip a level or end a level with 1 character, when the next level starts, the red box comes up saying you failed that trial. but every level, which I saved after, said the same thing every level, even coming up on the last level beating the boss and destroying the black pearl or not, saying game over and STILL not coming up green saying mission accomplished.

so has it happened to anyone else? if so did you fix it and how?its pissing me off, its stopping me getting my 100%

• 2 weeks later...

Are the warp trophies glitched? I went through all of them on the list, including the one on the first floor that isn't even on the list, and still haven't gotten it (warp 1) to pop. It's my last one too. :(

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot to go back and get 17 cause 14 warps you past it. My bad. Thanks for the locations though. :D

Edited by sybaritictrance