rolento boss timed vault challenge

There's 2 tricks that I did.

Much like all the challenges in the vault that ask to be done in a certain time, the best way is to keep going right until you can't no more and then fight all the enemies. If done right, you can sometimes not wind up fighting up to 10 people which easily cuts down on the time used up.

As far as Rolento himself, I used Haggar and because I wanted this done so quickly, I stayed as close as I could to try and grab him so I could either slam him or pile drive him since that takes a good chunk of his energy.

Try those and see if it helps, cuz I have 100% trophy completion on this now.

There's 2 tricks that I did.

Much like all the challenges in the vault that ask to be done in a certain time, the best way is to keep going right until you can't no more and then fight all the enemies. If done right, you can sometimes not wind up fighting up to 10 people which easily cuts down on the time used up.

As far as Rolento himself, I used Haggar and because I wanted this done so quickly, I stayed as close as I could to try and grab him so I could either slam him or pile drive him since that takes a good chunk of his energy.

Try those and see if it helps, cuz I have 100% trophy completion on this now.

Everything he said and put it on easy. And if you see the failure icon pop up just quit. Then you can restart on the same level instead of starting all over.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This was the last thing I had to do to get 100% and man was it annoying but don't give up and you'll get it.

Try to kill all enemies in the lift area as quickly as possible, you don't really want to fight Rolento with multiple other enemies attacking you as well.

• 1 year later...

Also, the easiest way I found to catch him is to wait till he stops to throw grenades and grab him then. I actually got this the first time I went for it. It wasn't that hard really. Had more issues with the 18 continues one and some of the other continue ones until I found out a trick to them.