Rate the trophy difficulty...  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.65

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

I vote a 2. Final Fight is easy as hell, and I played it so much on arcades. I thought Magic Sword will be more difficult because I had never played it, but it's easy as hell too. The only difficult this game has, is the problem that many of the trophies are glitched.

I voted 5, since there aren't very difficult objectives, a player only needs to make some practice and acquire knownledge of the games to obtain everything quite quickly, including the vault items (the biggest challenge in the game).

Edited by Exedore4970

I think its a 4

Final Fight is very good game and all the challenge are easy, only the score ones are the hardest but still pretty simple. As for Magic Sword....just forget that game exist its all about going straitgh forward, its not cool at all, the vault here is easy but the game is crap

Hail for Final Fight !!! Thumbs Down for Magic Sword !!

• 3 months later...

I voted 3.

Why: Because of the time trials in Final Fight and the need for co-op play in both games. The latter can be boosted. The score challenges in FF can also be farmed. Do not kill the boss for whatever stage, just kill the lackies and keep continuing. The 18 continues trophies can be gained by joining people later in their games but you don't even need that if you're already grinding those character trophies for FF because you'll have instant practice and MS can be done as a speed-run. Play the first stage nonstop until you can get the silver for no damage. Once you get it, forge ahead. I lost 15 continues just plowing through enemies and killing the boss. Save at floor 50 in MS and beat the game, reload, choose the other option, beat it again. Look up the vault guide for MS and speed-run through the warps. I have no idea why it's listed as 10-15 hours in the guide because I got 10/12 trophies in like 2.5 hours and had I a boosting partner for the time trials and co-op handy, I could've 100%'d it within the next 2 hours.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I vote this a 10 out of 10. I'm the 1st one to give it a 10 so no bashing. I just find this old school game very hard to 100%.

Wow, can't believe you find it that hard. Gave it a 4 myself, a couple of the things in the vault I had to try a couple times but I found it quite easy.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I went with a 5. Never played Final Fight or Magic Sword before (didn't have too much for arcades where I lived). Magic Sword was easier then I thought it would be, but Final Fight was a little hard. Contrary to what the guide says I say Haggard is way easier to get Coin Gobbler with.

• 9 months later...