Any others signed up for the Beta?

Anyone else sign up to be potential beta testers? I signed up about a month ago but testing probably wont start up for a while. If anyone else is interested you can sign up on the main FFXIV site here: FINAL FANTASY XIV | SQUARE ENIX

If any of you guy have signed up or plan on it when it starts we can all test together in a PS3T group :D lol

Seriously tho, this game looks relly cool and i cant wait for the beta :)

yep i signed up the first day it was available. There's supposed to be a big ffxiv announcement at Vanafest(ffxi fanfest) in japan. I believe it's on the 28th of feb but not 100% sure. There's speculation it's gonna be the start of the beta but considering it's SE, it could be nothing.

*Raises hand* :applause:

I signed up last year for the beta. I actually don't know why I signed up, though. I told myself that after 4+ years of Final Fantasy XI I was done with MMO's!

I'm going to resist any temptations, but I'm looking forward to the beta, rofl. :p

Same here :D

I even secretly hope I end up disliking FF XIV, because if I don't, I know it will be very expensive if I get addicted to it. :p

• 1 month later...

I signed up for the PC beta testing, but I didn't use the code with FFXIII to sign up for the PS3 testing, because the fine print said it would invalidate your PC application.

I am curious to figure out if I'd be a good beta tester. After playing WoW since Vanilla, I'm not sure if another MMO is the right choice for me.

I'm just thankful that I'm not playing WoW anymore. Plus, a Final Fantasy MMO would be fantastic, since I'm a huge FF fan. However, FFXI never seemed that great to me.

• 2 weeks later...
I signed up when i got my copy of FF13 and registered it on the SE website. One question though, does anyone now when the beta will start or if it has already started???

Nothing has started for the ps3 version of testing. SE has sent out invites for the pc users. Alpha testing is underway, i'm sure beta for pc will start soon with more invites being sent out. I haven't heard anything about ps3 testing yet tho. I'm sure the ps3 testing won't be more than just alot of stress testing the servers. So i'm not expecting a very long beta for ps3.

Edited by Curt-man

• 2 weeks later...
I just wanted to sign up and have one question.

I have an square enix member id from SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS but this does not work on the sign up page. Do I really need to create an separate square enix account for the beta sign up ? Anyway shouldn't it be the same id or am I missing something ?

Regards

This same thing happened to me, i had an SE ID but when i went to sign up it didn't work. I signed up a while ago now so i can't exactly remember what i did but i think i made another SE ID

Here's to hoping we get it. I signed up for both the PC and PS3 Beta when I got my Square-Enix Members Code in XIII. I wonder what the exclusive in-game items gonna be? Hopefully something to do with Chocobo mounts...Oh, that reminds me: Are there going to be breeding/raising options for Chocobos this time around? A friend of mine managed to get a black chocobo in XI on his first attempt -Jealous, envious-

Here's to hoping we get it. I signed up for both the PC and PS3 Beta when I got my Square-Enix Members Code in XIII. I wonder what the exclusive in-game items gonna be? Hopefully something to do with Chocobo mounts...Oh, that reminds me: Are there going to be breeding/raising options for Chocobos this time around? A friend of mine managed to get a black chocobo in XI on his first attempt -Jealous, envious-

Not 100% sure but i think when you signed up for the ps3 version of the beta, that voided ur application for the pc beta. Just a heads up