Treasure Hunter Dynamic Checklist!

Adam-Sione

This is an Excel Spreed Sheet I made for all the items in the game, check things off with a click of the mouse. I Hope this is to everyone's liking, Be sure to check both worksheet tabs on the bottom for both accessories & weapons. "Enjoy the grind hours..." (P)

The attachment is larger than the max file size, so I've uploaded it:

Treasure Hunter List.zip

Edited by Adam-Sione

Nice one. I could have used this months ago lol. Sure would beat crossing items off on a piece of paper.

I think the biggest thing with this trophy is that people are too scared to sell their weapons / equipment. I held onto everything till almost the end. Sold everything on a separate save, ended up with about 4 mill Gil. then just bought a couple of items and the plat was mine.

Nice one. I could have used this months ago lol. Sure would beat crossing items off on a piece of paper.

I think the biggest thing with this trophy is that people are too scared to sell their weapons / equipment. I held onto everything till almost the end. Sold everything on a separate save, ended up with about 4 mill Gil. then just bought a couple of items and the plat was mine.

Same! Towards the end i backed up my save and sold all my items i that didn't need upgrading and used them to buy components. Worked fine. Hearing that trophy noise had never been so satisfying as when i got this :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This looks awesome man!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Very quick question: I have just started so do I need to make sure any weapon or accessory is in my inventory and not equipped? For example, can I already mark that I've gotten the Blazefire Saber Lv. 1 and the Vega 42s Lv. 1 since those are the weapons that Lightning and Sazh start off with or should I un-equip them for them to count?

Also, do I need to exit out of the menu screen if I'm (and I've just started so I may not have the terminology down) building up multiple items to the highest tier and breaking them down? For example, let's say I have a... Lightning ring (?) Lv. 2, and I upgrade it to Lv. 3, and then I downgrade it to Lv. 1. Should I exit out of the menu after each of those steps or can I do it all in a row without having to exit.

Apologies if I didn't word my questions correctly, but I just started the game. ...Have I already said that? ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Adam I was just using your spreadsheet and immediately noticed you are missing the Champion's Badge. I can see you have the Champion's Belt on there, but these are two different items. You may want to update your file if you feel like it.