Final Fantasy XIII Chat ***MASSIVE SPOILERS WITHIN****

olsen77

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7083/warningw.png WARNING! http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7083/warningw.png

SPOILER TAGS ARE NOT USED IN THIS THREAD!

You have entered a spoiler tag free zone about the game Final Fantasy XIII. This thread has been created to discuss anything FFXIII related. You are permitted to discuss key plot points, boss battles and any part of the story openly without the use of SPOILER TAGS. Please note, this is not a "How do I..." thread. Any posts like this will be deleted.

In summary, this is a SPOILER TAG free zone. You do not have to use SPOILER TAGS within this thread.

This thread is immune.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea Olsen, lol. This is very liberating actually and I'm sure others will enjoy ranting, sharing and discussing everything now without fear of the ban-stick! :applause:

Yep yep. I think we'll be doing these for the big games now. That being said, this is my last post in this thread until I actually play the game. :p

So Lightning's real name is Claire...God that's sexy...

Also, it's quite close to "Cloud", her sheath for her gunblade resembles Cloud's sheath for his sword in Advent Children - and not to mention the fact that she's just as aloof and blunt but utilizes that as a cover for her true concerns.

So...Pretty much Cloud's female counterpart, but much more sultry.

I guess she's sultry... in the anger sense of the word. She's just a little ball of fury for most of the game. She's much more likeable after she softens up.

Now the one person I can never like at all is Vanille. Like, I'm a cheery person, but that shit is just retarded... plus during the beginning of the game she doesnt' even have a consistent accent!

They were from the same village, show up in a handful of pictures together, are mentioned together in the Annalects, and know about each other's focuses and what happened...

I mean... if you're going to go with Australian for one, go with Australian for the other, it's juts common sense. Don't have some random voice actor invent a quasi-accent on the spot, you know? Especially if it's a character getting a lot of line... many of which are annoying/obnoxious.

Ha ha, true, true. Though, I still love Vanille in general. I guess I didn't mind the accent so much because it was kind of new to me (And also perhaps because I'm rather open-minded). She's optimistic, and she's the one Final Fantasy girl who was a victim of circumstance that I had utter sympathy for. In addition to that, she's got the l'Cie brand on her left butt cheek - and to be honest - I couldn't help but burst out laughing when I saw Fang check on it when they reunited. For one, it was too cute to bear and seeing how the others reacted made it that much more hilarious. xD

Ha ha, true, true. Though, I still love Vanille in general. I guess I didn't mind the accent so much because it was kind of new to me (And also perhaps because I'm rather open-minded). She's optimistic, and she's the one Final Fantasy girl who was a victim of circumstance that I had utter sympathy for. In addition to that, she's got the l'Cie brand on her left butt cheek - and to be honest - I couldn't help but burst out laughing when I saw Fang check on it when they reunited. For one, it was too cute to bear and seeing how the others reacted made it that much more hilarious. xD

Her brand is on the upper left thigh, NOT her butt cheek lol. :D

For one thing, I hated the fact that Lightning's real name was 'Claire'. I don't think they could have picked a more boring/average real name for her. It was very inconsistant with other Final Fantasy names. I think they could have left it at 'Lightning' without her having changed her name and it would have felt more realistic within the game space to me.

For one thing, I hated the fact that Lightning's real name was 'Claire'. I don't think they could have picked a more boring/average real name for her. It was very inconsistant with other Final Fantasy names. I think they could have left it at 'Lightning' without her having changed her name and it would have felt more realistic within the game space to me.

I agree

Claire is way to normal

Then Hope should be called john, & Snow - Bob lol