Questions about the the platinum.

KingOfDark

Hello and good day to anyone whose reading this.

I played the game back in 2011, and I've reached chapter 11. Exactly after defeating Fang's "monster" ( I only remember a few things about the story ) and for some reason I stopped and never came back.

I'm thinking about going back to finish the game and getting the platinum.

So what your advice for me to get the platinum. Is there something I need to keep a lookout for or did I miss some trophy and I have to start the game again.

You should know that I never sold or dismantled anything and I already got the trophy for scanning a 100 enemies.

So thank you for taking some of your time to read this, and I'd really appreciate it if you could help me. =)

The big (P) blocker is the Treasure Hunter trophy because if you don't have a checklist handy, then you'll have a really hard time finding out which items that you do and don't have.

I played the game not worrying about any trophy, but I do remember that I did not sell or dismantled anything I got. So I guess I didn't miss the Treasure Hunter trophy. Maybe I'm wrong and that's part of the reason why I opened this thread.