Weapon Upgrading

I have just started started Orphan's Cradle and am currently using a maxed out Edged Carbine, Taming Pole & Hawkeye for Lightning, Fang and Hope respectively and I am considering upgrading and maxing those weapons to the next tier, but I was wondering how much it would effect the target times for the rest of the mark mission I plan on doing once I have deafting the final boss.

If it helps, Lightning also has a Sorcerer's Mark Lv. 1, Fang a Power Glove Lv. 1 and Hope has a Sorcerer's Mark Lv. 1.

• 3 weeks later...

Tbh, I didn't see much difference when i maxed out taming pole to kain's lance, it was at max level too. I finished all the missions with a maxed out lionheart, hawkeye, then a kain lance. It wasn't too hard. they'll only be 4 or 5 missions that will be a pain tbh. the large majority are easy with the weapons i had.

If you do struggle however with only one tier 3 weapon, then i would suggest equipping buff accessories such as auto-faith, auto-haste and auto-bravery. They will be extremely helpful as you don't need to buff you characters, you can simply start attacking and make it an easy 5-star. DO NOT equip any strength, hp or magic boost accessories, they can damage the amount of time it take to do the mission along with your weapons.

My advice is that you should only upgrade 1 or 2 of your tier 3 weapons along with some buff accessories. (Don't use stat boost accessories).

Edited by LastJudgment

• 2 months later...