Gonna try to plat within 50 hours

DarkLycan

• 3 weeks later...
on the last chapters now should finish the story around 25 hours. Normal playthrough atw. If drops go well hopefully will hit my aim time.

25 hours sounds pretty good. I think I was around 18-20 hitting Chapter 11 once. Granted, I was severely underleveled from skipping every enemy while playing Sazh and Vanille along with a majority of enemies in Chapter 9.

But I must suck or something. Last save file I remember, I had 55ish hours and I still had around 1/4 of the side role crystariums to go... And I played through the game 5 times! Doesn't help I get 1 ingot per 30+ fights.

negative not first playthrough. I'll probably be around 29 hours on finishing the main story though. However got each character maxxed in one cry role. Main character playthrough has only been Fang, Van, Hope, Lighting. Van speeds things up so fast with debuffs, however at the end it seems Fang, Lighting, and Hope is the best team. Fang sab/sen/com, Lighting rav/med/com, Hope syn/med/rav. I'll post more when close to obtaining plat. The luck on drop rates will be the deciding factor. However I tend be lucky when it comes to these games ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Just finished at 65 hours. Missed my mark I forgot how much money actually needs to be farmed. Plus luck on traps. 65 isn't to bad seeing some times on here. This game was great

No he didn't. Please don't bump threads that are this old, especially not if the answer to your question is already there. Thank you. :locked: