Accessory on other char

Kralw

Ok just wanting to know if some item got an impact if they actually are equipped on character that aren't on your battle team.

I use Fang / Lightning / Hope most of the time

Can I equip Catalog - Champion Badge - Gold Watch - Growth Egg on for exemple Snow and have them have an impact.

Just got my Genji Glove and finding more and more that I'm lacking some space to equip everything I do want. So saving well 2 spot (Catalog + Growth Egg) and Gold Watch when I get it and re-do some mission I didn't got 5* that would make it 3 spot save (Champion Badge being just a bonus that I may as well equip lol)

The catalogs affect drop rates, the Champion's Badge charges your TP for victories, the Gold Watch extends the time needed for 5-star ratings, and the Growth Egg raises CP gained for everyone

So of all those things, the only thing that affects all party members is the Growth Egg. You can equip it on anybody and the others will receive the effects. It ONLY works on people who are in the active party.

The very last part is the question I was asking. I know what all of those item do I was questionning myself if I could place them on an Inactive Character and still get the benefit (since they are actually getting the CP from fight even while being Inactive ((which wasn't the case in well like every past game))

Thanks for the confirmation that no sadly I can't save space on my main 3 by throwing some of those stuff on Inactive Char.

Pretty sure no single accessory in the game offers benefits to characters who aren't in the party, whether they equip it or not. Except stat enhancements, but then they're not in battle to take advantage of them so... yeah.

So if you put the Growth Egg on someone not in your party, it's worthless. The Gold Watch though... I'm not 100% sure but I think it too needs to be on someone in the active party.

Growth Egg (offer benefit to EVERY character) and stuff that are Victory (which is why I said Champion Badge as an exemple of stuff I could equip on an inactive character). Or the Catalog (well everything that give something to the *team* not only to the char)

But yeah I was expecting a *Stuff on Inactive Char do nothing* no surprise but would have loved the opposite lol.

Growth Egg (offer benefit to EVERY character) and stuff that are Victory (which is why I said Champion Badge as an exemple of stuff I could equip on an inactive character). Or the Catalog (well everything that give something to the *team* not only to the char)

But yeah I was expecting a *Stuff on Inactive Char do nothing* no surprise but would have loved the opposite lol.

I could see why you might get confused about that and it would be pretty cool to not have to waste an accessory slot on those items but that would just be way to overpowered LOL.