trophy support?

juzam666

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this game didnt have trophies that would be such an unbelievably HUGE disappointment I mean weve waited so long we deserve the best :D

As for what the trophies will be it like the trophies you collect in FF 12 (ya know that sky pirates den thing) things like that.

if you havent played that game it was things like beat the hardest boss in the game, buy all the licenses, steal 50 items, earn X amount of gil things like that. :D

Why not those are the easiest trophies you can always use guides :D

like if u miss 1 and u cant go back to get it again that will suck.(that's if they make it like that but there are like in FF7 where in the flashback of Tifa's home if u miss something u can't go back again) also i will like to not use guide on the first time playing as much as prossible.

like if u miss 1 and u cant go back to get it again that will suck.(that's if they make it like that but there are like in FF7 where in the flashback of Tifa's home if u miss something u can't go back again) also i will like to not use guide on the first time playing as much as prossible.

It's an RPG, of course it's going to happen. It'll be that way in Tales of Vesperia, and it'll be that way with FFXIII.

I think in one of the latest interviews with Kitase (either Edge, OPMUK or IGN), he confirmed trophy support.

Sure I read it somewhere.

Get all characters to level 99 and max out sphere/license/whateverthenewnameis for each character.

Yush please :D

I think in one of the latest interviews with Kitase (either Edge, OPMUK or IGN), he confirmed trophy support.

Sure I read it somewhere.

Get all characters to level 99 and max out sphere/license/whateverthenewnameis for each character.

Yush please :D

Dont forget get all the characters FINAL WEAPONS. ugh, thats always a pain. :D

I <3 the FF series though. SO much fun.

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing that would qualify as too hard would be something akin to jump rope from FFIX. I can see it now. I broke at least 2 PS1 & 1 PS2 controllers on that. But I wouldn't mind as long as there were trophies for the truly devoted who literally max out the game like myself. I have yet to play a FF were I stopped before I was lvl 99/100 across the board. I kind of doubt we will see anything that intense though. Still I hope.

i'd love if they were retardedly hard! ff has been my bread and butter since i was in elementary school 15+ years ago.

going to be playing this non stop multiple times, so the harder the better!

edit: for example, just ONE of my playthroughs on FFX has 300+ hours on it.