I think I have nerfed my characters

VaNiDgE

Not sure how far i am away from finishing this game I think about half way (Academia), but i think i have totally nerfed my characters.

You see I have been doing some heavy grinding with Serah and Noel's Ravager and Commando at level 99 and the rest at roughly 80's. Thing is HP and MP levels are quite low, roughly about 7000 hp and around 600 mp. Now when i leveled my characters in the Crystarium i just randomly chucked points wheneve,r where ever, not realizing some nodes had greater HP and MP as well as other stats.

So since now i cant actually put down any more crystogen poinst down on my fully levelled classes, have i nerfed them? And if I have will I find it harder later on as i have still a ways to go. Also should i start again an pay more attention into what i am doing.

I really dont wanna play for more hours then find out that the last few hours will be insane cos i didnt plan ahead.

Edited by VaNiDgE

No, it won't be a major problem. I did it pretty much the same as you, mainly because I couldn't be bothered to work out in advance the optimal leveling strategy.

It is true that you can make it easier on yourself by developing them more strategically. But really, once your two characters are fully leveled in all 6 classes, they'll be good enough to get the platinum no matter how you went about doing it.

Well-developed monsters can compensate a lot for poorly developed humans. Also, the total max stats for both characters are lower than in XIII, so e.g. 7000 HP shouldn't necessarily alarm you.