access key 13 required item has been detected in a previous time period

Calamaistr

the fuck is this, how do i use the elevator, i need to get to the 12th and 13th floor omg.. all i need to get 100% and finally be done with the professor sidequest.

the elevator keeps saying this (300AF) on the 15th floor, but theres no key 13 in the other augusta tower, ive walked that tower up and down thrice even.

can someone please quickly help me cause i dont want this to ruin my evening.

the fuck is this, how do i use the elevator, i need to get to the 12th and 13th floor omg.. all i need to get 100% and finally be done with the professor sidequest.

the elevator keeps saying this (300AF) on the 15th floor, but theres no key 13 in the other augusta tower, ive walked that tower up and down thrice even.

can someone please quickly help me cause i dont want this to ruin my evening.

I'll try looking it up. I feel like I got this by accident when I was playing.

You need to go to Augusta Towers AF200, on floors 49 and 50 iirc, and find the 3 Paradox Agent items in treasure spheres, then that will get you the key card. Two on floor 49, one looking down in the huge pit from the middle ring on the east side, the other is on the outer ring on the southwest side. Both need moogle throw. The 3rd is on floor 50 on the ceiling above Chocolina.

Once you have all 3, one of the rooms on floor 50 will have some orange screens, give the Paradox agents to the screens fro 3 fragments and the key card.

You need to go to Augusta Towers AF200, on floors 49 and 50 iirc, and find the 3 Paradox Agent items in treasure spheres, then that will get you the key card. Two on floor 49, one looking down in the huge pit from the middle ring on the east side, the other is on the outer ring on the southwest side. Both need moogle throw. The 3rd is on floor 50 on the ceiling above Chocolina.

Once you have all 3, one of the rooms on floor 50 will have some orange screens, give the Paradox agents to the screens fro 3 fragments and the key card.

ill try this out right away, i hope this works :[]

edit: i love you, thanks man!

hope other ppl stuck on this will see this topic, its hell on google to find out things like these :/

i wouldve never found those things on my own, let alone know i had to.

well shit, i still dont have 100% ..12th floor.

edit: found it out myself, theres another small lift in the south of floor derp something wich takes you to floor 14 and then to floor 12.

awesome.

Edited by Calamaistr