XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > F (PS3) > Final Fantasy XIII-2

Old 12-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #21 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I guess u could get it for all the 6 gold trophies
Old 12-15-2011, 03:55 PM   #22 (permalink)

I can't stand vague trophy descriptions(defeat an army's worth of enemies, perform a multitude of paradigm shifts) wow. I guess they pop when they do. So as long as you keep doing those things until the trophy unlocks we should be all set. I also can't understand why they wouldn't have original art on all trophies, why reuse them? I get the whole tear drop crystal for the platinum, but why this one? Sera is no longer crystal, isn't there something significant to tye this one to that is relevant to this story? Oh well, I guess I'll have 2 platinum tear drops in my trophy case!!

"Make Us Whole"
Kariokebeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #23 (permalink)

Holy crap... SIX golds?
Old 12-16-2011, 05:08 PM   #24 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Smexy,smexy,smexy!!!!!
Bic80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:34 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by widget624 View Post
The way they implemented NG+ allows you to reset a specific area of the game allowing you to play it as if it was your first time if you wish instead of having to replay the entire game if you don't won't to. Which pretty much eliminates the possibility of missibles.
That is awesome, actually.

I'm hoping that the doubt here sets a really low bar for people to be pleasantly surprised. Personally, I think they addressed the biggest problems with XIII, as long as they implemented things correctly. As for QTEs, I can see that implemented well or badly. I'm fine with them experimenting with things like these, as long as they don't go overboard.
karat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:15 PM   #26 (permalink)

Thank god these set of achievements don't sound so grinding like the original FF13 did, so I'm really happy about that!
Old 12-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #27 (permalink)

At least grinding is better. Been playing the jap ver already in 30 hours in the , still need to gather the damn ooparts to progress. The most frustrating thing about this game is the time labyrinth, that damn thing will challenge your mind , It is like doing MATHS!But already finished those things. I just wish i wrote the combination down to help you guys.
Zackster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:42 PM   #28 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackster View Post
At least grinding is better. Been playing the jap ver already in 30 hours in the , still need to gather the damn ooparts to progress. The most frustrating thing about this game is the time labyrinth, that damn thing will challenge your mind , It is like doing MATHS!But already finished those things. I just wish i wrote the combination down to help you guys.
Can you change the language to english?
Eternalchaos72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #29 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Default Looks Relatively Easy...

Surprised At How Simple The Trophies Seem. I Was Thinking Of Another 'Treasure Hunter' Trophy Like From Final Fantasy XIII, But It Seems Otherwise.

Still Platting Final Fantasy XIII, Roughly 50% Through, Yet I'm Excited To Move Onto This Great-Looking Sequel! Roll On February 3rd

☆ By ESYLD | PSNProfiles | YGC | PSNTL | The world is singing and spinning around!

Currently Playing: Yakuza 3
Latest 100%: LittleBigPlanet
MsFuruba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 05:59 PM   #30 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold  Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   PAX Meet Up   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsFuruba View Post
Surprised At How Simple The Trophies Seem. I Was Thinking Of Another 'Treasure Hunter' Trophy Like From Final Fantasy XIII, But It Seems Otherwise.
Don't underestimate the "collect all the Fragments" trophy.
Aeliana is offline   Reply With Quote